PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2010, 04:23 AM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23547/21895 |Mar 17| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachbu View Post
this happens to me sometimes, but generally, i'm able to send/receive MMS without issue. I have sent a total of 8 MMS's in the last 3 days, and I've had it hang twice. Both times, the message sits in the outbox until i reset the device. after reset + a few minutes, it usually sends

I haven't been able to isolate a reason why it only happens sporadically, but since i can ultimately still send & receive MMS's, it's not really a deal-breaker for me, just a random bug.
I guess this is why verizon always includes an "sms retry" little application in their ROMs. They must be aware it takes a few "retries" to send a message across their network. I'll include that in the next release, sou you guys can force the retry manually.

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
Old 03-20-2010, 04:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

PthPndr is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I just loaded up the Energy.IMAGIO.21895.Sense2.5_with_Cookie_HomeTab.M ar.17.7z ROM yesterday and it's great. I can't wait for an Imagio specific version. I just have a couple questions.

In the original ROM there was a key to bring up "All Applications". I see that screen when you go to add a program shortcut, is there any other way to bring it up?

Also, is there a way to get the upcoming appointments to show up on the lock screen?
Old 03-20-2010, 05:21 AM
VIP Member
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

spetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachbu View Post
this happens to me sometimes, but generally, i'm able to send/receive MMS without issue. I have sent a total of 8 MMS's in the last 3 days, and I've had it hang twice. Both times, the message sits in the outbox until i reset the device. after reset + a few minutes, it usually sends

I haven't been able to isolate a reason why it only happens sporadically, but since i can ultimately still send & receive MMS's, it's not really a deal-breaker for me, just a random bug.
Has anyone taken a look at this to see if it fixes the MMS issues:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=111559
Old 03-20-2010, 08:52 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Whitestone

w0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularw0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularw0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensatti View Post
The only issue regarding mms that I have came across was no mms would send or recieve untill I did a soft reset. Anytime I sent a picture or mms I had to soft reset for it to send. I was able to fix this by going into the data connection settings and re entering vzw as the password.
What bout username and domain? I'm having the same issue.
Old 03-20-2010, 08:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

JClishe is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboy292000 View Post
IMO easiest way: go to the Marketplace and download Home Screen Customizer.

It also comes with MSN Weather plugin as well as App Launcher if you want them, as well as it integrates Fave contacts..
I have Home Screen Customizer but it doesn't allow you to edit the Action menu, it just allows you to edit the items on the Home screen.
Old 03-20-2010, 09:02 AM
Almost a VIP

w0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularw0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularw0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by spetrillo View Post
Has anyone taken a look at this to see if it fixes the MMS issues:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=111559
I just installed, I'll report back.
Old 03-20-2010, 09:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: RazrMaxx
Carrier: vzw

cbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokudre View Post
your better off with memmaid. there "reclaim ram" program cleans much better. i have both installed. The newest clean ram will clean and not mind a whole lot. memmaid reclaim framm will clean AFTER and STILL find a few MB'S. great program
Have you found the option to input your license code into memmaid? I'm running titanium only , build 23544 and cannot for the life of me get it to become visible. When I click "about" it should come up but the "jump to" options come up instead. I'm trialing "sk tools", but it's a $22 app I'd rather not purchase. I'm used to memmaid, but I fear it's clock is ticking unless I can input my code.
Old 03-20-2010, 09:09 AM
VIP Member

spetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbreze View Post
Have you found the option to input your license code into memmaid? I'm running titanium only , build 23544 and cannot for the life of me get it to become visible. When I click "about" it should come up but the "jump to" options come up instead. I'm trialing "sk tools", but it's a $22 app I'd rather not purchase. I'm used to memmaid, but I fear it's clock is ticking unless I can input my code.
Cbreze,

How do you like the Titanium build so far? I am trying to find which ROM I like best and the Sense 2.5 versions are just too much on battery life. I am flashing the Titanium version now.

Steve
Old 03-20-2010, 09:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Slack3r is keeping up the good workSlack3r is keeping up the good work

My apologies if this has been asked before, but is there any way to make the taskbar transparent in Sense 2.5 like it is in the Windows Default screen? Example:

The taskbar is transparent by default in the first, but solid in the second. I'm running the March 17th 21895 Sense 2.5 build.
Old 03-20-2010, 09:17 AM
Almost a VIP

Doesn't seem to have worked. :\

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development