PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2010, 04:52 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23547/21895 |Mar 17| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaimowitz View Post
I'm not sure if this works on every build as I only discovered it by accident running MaxManila 2.5 23547. Swipe with a downward gesture across the screen when you're on the home screen and you'll see a list of settings options including setting rows for the home screen and enabling landscape mode. I'm not sure how to customize the start menu though.

On that note, most of the stuff on this "home screen settings" menu is abbreviated and to be honest I have no idea what the abbreviations stand for. If someone wants to post what they all stand for and do, that would be very helpful.

Edit: I see one option that I think I remember NRG mentioned once but doesn't seem to work. Bring back the goldfish lol!!!
If you only people would read the entire first post at least

Quote:
Originally Posted by seminolefan View Post
and i'm still having problems with clean ram and ram sweeper anything over a level 1 locks my phone up and have to soft reset
Not a problem with the ROM... cleanram kills too many apps and sometimes those apps just dont cooperate

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwaits View Post
Did you already provision the device for Verizon Wireless? It's in the Start menu under Tools -> Carrier Provisioning. Make sure you apply after selecting and see the cab install.
I will make this the default from now on, this is a a Verizon only device anyway!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
can this just be built into the next NRG roms so everyone doesnt have to do it each time. I think NRG said he was probably going to be doing this.
Ditto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
NRG, wow you did all of this without a device. That is amazing...
You didnt know that 'til now ? lol

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-19-2010, 04:56 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
So a question for you guys... since you have hardware "start" and "back" keys... should we apply that cab I released a while to remove the start menu button in the 23547 builds ?!
is there any way to keymap the center hardkey to something else other then start for 21895 rom
also is there a way to change the search engine in the web tab
right now its set for google mobile and kinda sucks
in 2.0 we were able to change it via reg edit hkcu\software\htc\manila/internet search url
but dont see that now

Last edited by maxtcee; 03-19-2010 at 05:49 PM.
Old 03-19-2010, 05:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: verizon

az_broker is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
So a question for you guys... since you have hardware "start" and "back" keys... should we apply that cab I released a while to remove the start menu button in the 23547 builds ?!
Yes, I think those should be removed. Not needed in light of that fact.
Old 03-19-2010, 06:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

devlspawn is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by az_broker View Post
NRG, Thanks for the ROMs. Donation coming your way. I am using the 3/17 23547 Sense2.5 Cookie Rom (Verizon) and have a few ideas about the 3G icon. If you go into Settings/Personal/Phone and then go to the Network tab. If you select the GSM only network, it will not find anything. It does however find a network in Global and CDMA. (I believe global just searches for both and since it finds the CDMA network it registers to it). So If it does not register on the 3G network it will not work in 3G only areas. Maybe a setting in the Carrier Provisioning? Once you get you testing phone I'm sure you'll get it ironed out. Thanks
It will find something on the GSM network if you have had Verizon enable your SIM card, it works great on mine. If you SIM is not enabled you will not see any GSM networks.
Old 03-19-2010, 06:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

devlspawn is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by makryger View Post
Yeah, I'd keep the software buttons. The hard keys tend to break easily... A 55% failure rate in 5 months, actually. I'd keep the soft keys. In fact, I even added a phone soft key and lock soft key, to avoid using the hard buttons as much as possible.
Wow is this true? I actually just had to have a replacement sent out because my windows button stopped working and the rep told me they had never seen that before.
Old 03-19-2010, 06:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus

wesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on rep

a 55% failure rate based on the poll here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=114344

I actually have two that this happened on + the replacement that just came in today that I will be sending back because the send key doesn't click.....
Old 03-19-2010, 06:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc imagio

cis314 is a n00b
Wink Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23544/21895 |Mar 13| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 Sense 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by awanderingsoul83 View Post
Settings Tab->Sound & Display->Volume-Single Volume toggle. No need to use cab.

I dont have that at all. mine says sound & notification not display
Old 03-19-2010, 07:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

wesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on rep

in touch flo, the settings tab....
Old 03-19-2010, 07:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc imagio

cis314 is a n00b
Wink Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23544/21895 |Mar 13| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 Sense 2.1

[QUOTE=slumpey326;1630134]does the R2 ROM have the battery leak problem or is it only the first version. Is their a fix if it is with the R2 also.[/QUOTE

How do i find the r2 rom?
Old 03-19-2010, 07:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

should be the only option available on the link in the first post

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development