View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 04:52 PM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23547/21895 |Mar 17| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaimowitz View Post
I'm not sure if this works on every build as I only discovered it by accident running MaxManila 2.5 23547. Swipe with a downward gesture across the screen when you're on the home screen and you'll see a list of settings options including setting rows for the home screen and enabling landscape mode. I'm not sure how to customize the start menu though.

On that note, most of the stuff on this "home screen settings" menu is abbreviated and to be honest I have no idea what the abbreviations stand for. If someone wants to post what they all stand for and do, that would be very helpful.

Edit: I see one option that I think I remember NRG mentioned once but doesn't seem to work. Bring back the goldfish lol!!!
If you only people would read the entire first post at least

Quote:
Originally Posted by seminolefan View Post
and i'm still having problems with clean ram and ram sweeper anything over a level 1 locks my phone up and have to soft reset
Not a problem with the ROM... cleanram kills too many apps and sometimes those apps just dont cooperate

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwaits View Post
Did you already provision the device for Verizon Wireless? It's in the Start menu under Tools -> Carrier Provisioning. Make sure you apply after selecting and see the cab install.
I will make this the default from now on, this is a a Verizon only device anyway!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
can this just be built into the next NRG roms so everyone doesnt have to do it each time. I think NRG said he was probably going to be doing this.
Ditto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
NRG, wow you did all of this without a device. That is amazing...
You didnt know that 'til now ? lol

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 1 times.