PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2010, 06:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6900
Carrier: VZW

bigboy292000 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Aug 25| 21914|23678 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 201

With the hope that someone else might be running sense 2.1 ROM:

Wife today had to take the battery out, when the phone froze up/ It locked up when I called her. She is running Energy.IMAGIO.23128.Sense2.1.Aug.10. I wonder if it is a Mega Dialer issue?

That and the never changing battery indicator (always shows 100% on home and other tabs) - are the only two issues I see.
Old 08-27-2010, 07:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

Quadman is a n00b
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Aug 25| 21914|23678 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disordered View Post
Regarding your tweet, a lite ROM would be nice. My vote would be to dump any app that can be downloaded from the Marketplace. Reason? That way updates could be installed w/o duplicating what's on the ROM. In case someone wanted to stay with a particular ROM you made or if you decided to stop creating new ROMs
Yea I would love a lite rom also. Can do without Windows live, palringo, Messenger, Bing, MP3 Trimmer, InCall Recording(Doesn't work),and Shake and Save. Reason? Don't need them cause I don't use them. I can always download them. I want what's more essential to the rom. Thx NRG
Old 08-27-2010, 07:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quadman is a n00b

NRG I'm getting the error the file Facebook cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of it's components cannot be found. If the problem persist try reinstalling or restoring the file. It's from the Aug 25'th 23678 Reference rom.Any fix for this? Thx
Old 08-28-2010, 12:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

JClishe is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadman View Post
Yea I would love a lite rom also. Can do without Windows live, palringo, Messenger, Bing, MP3 Trimmer, InCall Recording(Doesn't work),and Shake and Save. Reason? Don't need them cause I don't use them. I can always download them. I want what's more essential to the rom. Thx NRG
+2

I would LOVE a lite ROM that had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that wasn't essential to the core operation of the phone. No apps, no custom graphics, no modded unlock slider. NOTHING. Just an absolutely bare bones WinMo 6.5.3.
Old 08-28-2010, 01:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio™

y0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to y0himba Send a message via AIM to y0himba Send a message via MSN to y0himba Send a message via Yahoo to y0himba Send a message via Skype™ to y0himba

I like what I have, but I would be interested in finding a different Voice Command software. MS Voice Command 1.6 is buggy. Search it. If you use voice command to dial a number or name, it does not release and the person you called cannot hear you since the headset/phone seems to still be in voice dial mode.

Other than that, there is an occasional freeze up with the CHT lockscreen, but I am very happy.
Old 08-28-2010, 06:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: apache,touch pro,omnia i910,imagio
Carrier: vzw

bonsaicommando is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo77 View Post
All,

I have been using EnergyRoms on my Imagio now for some time and have been very happy with the setup. Recently I have been having some screen calibration issues - especially along the right hand side of the screen. Often I will press an Icon only to have the application from the icon next to it launch.

I have tried using the screen calibration utility, but it just loops and never lets me finish.

I have looked all over and not found a remedy. Can anyone direct me to a solution?

I have the same issue on the GTX and the Dinik Glass 23678 ROMs.
had the same problem on my tp when the touch panel was going bad...if the rom you are flashing has calibration during start up you need to make an empty text file on your pc called welcome.not and put it on your imagio main memory it worked on my tp. if that doesnt work you might want to try getting the screen calibration data from someone elses imagio ...the files are floating around.(..if you cant find them ask for them) and put it on your device this should fix the problem
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-29-2010, 02:55 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc imagio
Carrier: vzw

pimp818 is a n00b
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Aug 28| 21914|23127 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 201

8/28/2010 Rom not showing
Old 08-29-2010, 02:56 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omina
Carrier: VZW

FlyNight is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonsaicommando View Post
had the same problem on my tp when the touch panel was going bad...if the rom you are flashing has calibration during start up you need to make an empty text file on your pc called welcome.not and put it on your imagio main memory it worked on my tp. if that doesnt work you might want to try getting the screen calibration data from someone elses imagio ...the files are floating around.(..if you cant find them ask for them) and put it on your device this should fix the problem

I had the same problem and eventually just had to have the phone replaced via warranty.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-29-2010, 09:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Page Plus

bawaji is keeping up the good workbawaji is keeping up the good work
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Aug 28| 21914|23127 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimp818 View Post
8/28/2010 Rom not showing
They are showing up now!

Most of the changes appear to be for the 23127 ROM. Or am I wrong?

On a side note, for those of you who have used both 219xx and 23xxx ROMs, what is the difference between them other than the placement of the Start buttons and the presence of ArkSwitch Task Manager in the latter ROM? Is one faster / less resource intensive than the other? I am trying to decide if I should stick with the 21914 ROMs or move to the 23xxx ROMs. I had tried the latter a while ago and was having issues with ArkSwitch which required me to restart the phone often. Haven't played with the 23xxx ROMs since then. Thanks!
Old 08-30-2010, 12:23 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: imagio
Carrier: verizon

gizmo77 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyNight View Post
I had the same problem and eventually just had to have the phone replaced via warranty.
Thanks for those of you who responded. The screen actually gave up totally last night. I have a new Imagio on the way.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development