PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 09:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

willywonkaisrsh is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|May 4| 21903|23568 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by awanderingsoul83 View Post
As far as I know, every custom rom has this problem. Its not something that can just be fixed overnight.
I know for sure that Drellisdee's ROM does not have this problem. And not just the latest release but almost every release he has come out with. And I know I have tried other ROM's that didnt have this problem.
Old 05-06-2010, 01:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

JClishe is just getting started
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|May 4| 21903|23568 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

This is why I'd love a vanilla ROM. I want to decide what does and does not get installed, and decide for myself whether a particular app or tweak that impacts battery life is worth it to me or not.
Old 05-06-2010, 12:44 PM
mhrc4

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by willywonkaisrsh View Post
I know for sure that Drellisdee's ROM does not have this problem. And not just the latest release but almost every release he has come out with. And I know I have tried other ROM's that didnt have this problem.
couldnt agree more. With the NRG rom, phone calls, texts, etc, I get very good battery life. However, when I use any of the data services, aGPS, ActiveSync, Opera Mini, Twikini, Facebook, I can literally watch the battery drain.

That is what I dont get.
Old 05-06-2010, 02:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

RJonesUSC is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by awanderingsoul83 View Post
As far as I know, every custom rom has this problem. Its not something that can just be fixed overnight.
I think it's working on the MyCleanImagio ROM.
Old 05-06-2010, 03:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagi

markbolo is a n00b

Hey guys,

The latest Cookie tab version is much more stable than any version I've tried so far, great job nrg!

My only problem seesm to be that for some reason, I get no voicemail notifications at all, except the standard system message. I used to get an idicator on my front screen telling me how many I had as long as I selected show when relevant under cookies settings. If I choose show always, it wont tell me how many VM I have and will call my voicemail instead of using VVM. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks a ton guys!
Old 05-06-2010, 04:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio - Primary (Omnia - 2ndary)
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

GLOCKMAMA is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to GLOCKMAMA

I am hearin a lot of complainin and no thanks for effort here. If you don't like that his ROM has a BUNCH of really cool stuff that is drainin your battery & there are all these other ROM's you've tried that don't do that, then go back to them. Better yet go back to the stock, plain, don't really do nothin, Verizon ROM. Energy is makin really cuttin edge stuff for those of us who do appreciate. If you have something you would like him to work on, you can always sent a tweet. Otherwise stop whining. I personally love his work and yes I use mine like crazy. My battery life sucked before his ROM & did go down after it. I enjoy it so much, however, that I just bought 2 more batteries and a docking cradle that charges the phone and a spare so I carry 2 extras at all times. Charger at home and in the car, 3 batteries & I can def make it through the day. It's all about what's is important to you. Appreciate the art people.

SEVERE O.R.D. THANKS TO ENERGY!!!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-06-2010, 04:53 PM
Lurker

kiran_tp is a n00b

I appreciate your rom. I had battery issue for few days they its fine now.

Keep up the good work

Any chance to get the change log
Old 05-06-2010, 04:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOCKMAMA View Post
I am hearin a lot of complainin and no thanks for effort here. If you don't like that his ROM has a BUNCH of really cool stuff that is drainin your battery & there are all these other ROM's you've tried that don't do that, then go back to them. Better yet go back to the stock, plain, don't really do nothin, Verizon ROM. Energy is makin really cuttin edge stuff for those of us who do appreciate. If you have something you would like him to work on, you can always sent a tweet. Otherwise stop whining. I personally love his work and yes I use mine like crazy. My battery life sucked before his ROM & did go down after it. I enjoy it so much, however, that I just bought 2 more batteries and a docking cradle that charges the phone and a spare so I carry 2 extras at all times. Charger at home and in the car, 3 batteries & I can def make it through the day. It's all about what's is important to you. Appreciate the art people.
Thanks NRGZ8. Just fix the Youtube problem.
Old 05-06-2010, 05:14 PM
mhrc4

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOCKMAMA View Post
its not called complaining, its called reporting problems.

I dont know, go ask NRG, I dont think he needs a thread full of sack riders. This thread is to help him and help others identify outstanding scenarios/issues that exist, in an effort to better the ROM.

Thanks, drive through.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhrc4 View Post
its not called complaining, its called reporting problems.

I dont know, go ask NRG, I dont think he needs a thread full of sack riders. This thread is to help him and help others identify outstanding scenarios/issues that exist, in an effort to better the ROM.

Thanks, drive through.
Yeah. What he said.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development