View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 05:14 PM
mhrc4

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|May 4| 21903|23568 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOCKMAMA View Post
I am hearin a lot of complainin and no thanks for effort here. If you don't like that his ROM has a BUNCH of really cool stuff that is drainin your battery & there are all these other ROM's you've tried that don't do that, then go back to them. Better yet go back to the stock, plain, don't really do nothin, Verizon ROM. Energy is makin really cuttin edge stuff for those of us who do appreciate. If you have something you would like him to work on, you can always sent a tweet. Otherwise stop whining. I personally love his work and yes I use mine like crazy. My battery life sucked before his ROM & did go down after it. I enjoy it so much, however, that I just bought 2 more batteries and a docking cradle that charges the phone and a spare so I carry 2 extras at all times. Charger at home and in the car, 3 batteries & I can def make it through the day. It's all about what's is important to you. Appreciate the art people.
its not called complaining, its called reporting problems.

I dont know, go ask NRG, I dont think he needs a thread full of sack riders. This thread is to help him and help others identify outstanding scenarios/issues that exist, in an effort to better the ROM.

Thanks, drive through.