PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2010, 08:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio, HTC Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

awanderingsoul83 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|May 4| 21903|23568 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Seriously, its getting down right annoying. We get it, YouTube HQ doesn't work. Obviously the ROM Cook knows about it and hasn't found a solution yet. So either go to another rom, or freakin stuff it already.
Previous Devices: HTC 8125 Wizard, HTC 8525 Hermes, HTC Touch Pro (Fuze).
Old 05-07-2010, 08:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2 / HTC Imagio
Carrier: T-Mobile

adortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuff
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|May 4| 21903|23568 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by awanderingsoul83 View Post
Seriously, its getting down right annoying. We get it, YouTube HQ doesn't work. Obviously the ROM Cook knows about it and hasn't found a solution yet. So either go to another rom, or freakin stuff it already.
It needs a few libraries from Mediaflo to run youtube in HQ... at least that's how I made it work on my rom... if I'm not mistaken, there is a package on XDA that promisses to install Youtube without Mediaflo, and plays videos in HQ... anyway... I'm not sure if NRG wants to add all the files to his rom... I'll pm him about it...(not even sure if he will answer! lol, might be busy...)
and I'll post a cab here when I have time with the mediaflo files... hopefully can help!...It may take a while though... mediaflo does not come in a package, its inside OEMDrivers folder (stock rom dumped), and there are more then a hundred files in there plus a few XML for provision/configuration of the service, lol... so I'll have to figure out the ones to mediaflo....(you can try yourself as well, download a rom 3.04 dumped)

Donations

Last edited by adortab; 05-07-2010 at 08:57 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-07-2010, 11:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible, HTC Imagio, HTC Touch pro, XV6800
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Mike304 is keeping up the good workMike304 is keeping up the good work

Hey guys I'm running the May 1st Energy GTX rom which I must first say is great, but I'm thinking of upgrading to the may 4th and I wanted to get your feedback on anyone that upgraded... Any changes? Improvements? One more question, on the previous gtx from before the May 4 do your phones get the black screen of death when you put it to charge? or is it just me? Thanks.
Old 05-08-2010, 12:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

gfosco is a n00b

Why do you need feedback? Just back your shit up with MyPhone and load every new release, like the rest of us.
Old 05-08-2010, 01:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

willywonkaisrsh is becoming a great contributor

Hey. Youtube doesnt play HQ videos...
Old 05-08-2010, 01:02 AM
mhrc4

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike304 View Post
Hey guys I'm running the May 1st Energy GTX rom which I must first say is great, but I'm thinking of upgrading to the may 4th and I wanted to get your feedback on anyone that upgraded... Any changes? Improvements? One more question, on the previous gtx from before the May 4 do your phones get the black screen of death when you put it to charge? or is it just me? Thanks.
oh the April 23rd one, I had a few times where it wouldnt wake up after putting it to charge. Just flashed the May 4th one yesterday, and so far so good, no issues with it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-08-2010, 02:28 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible, HTC Imagio, HTC Touch pro, XV6800
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Mike304 is keeping up the good workMike304 is keeping up the good work
Smile Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|May 4| 21903|23568 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfosco View Post
Why do you need feedback? Just back your shit up with MyPhone and load every new release, like the rest of us.
No need to be harsh, I don't want to flash to a rom that would still have the same problem as the previous rom; thanks for the feedback mhrc4.
Old 05-08-2010, 02:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

bradleyem is just getting started

Anyone have tellme working on energy 23568? I installed tellme the other day, and it didn't work at all...just crashed on execution......then I realized that this ROM doesn't have voice command installed, and that tellme has dependancies on VC. So, I installed VC, and now tellme loads, and I can speak commands, but then it just sets there saying "thinking" forever. It may be because I installed tellme first, then VC, but I dunno.....
Old 05-08-2010, 09:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: VZN

the_passenger is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike304 View Post
No need to be harsh, I don't want to flash to a rom that would still have the same problem as the previous rom; thanks for the feedback mhrc4.
dude, just use any rom base on WM6.5 like build 21903, and you should feel better.

now, where are the May 8 ROMs ? I just finished loading all my stuff from the May 4 rom.
Old 05-08-2010, 10:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Big Red V

fortycal is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_passenger View Post
dude, just use any rom base on WM6.5 like build 21903, and you should feel better.

now, where are the May 8 ROMs ? I just finished loading all my stuff from the May 4 rom.

I'm wondering this too. I've had soo many issues with the may 1st and 4th roms. Apparently this one is supposed to resolve a lot of those

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development