View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 08:34 PM
adortab
Regular 'Geeker

adortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|May 4| 21903|23568 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by awanderingsoul83 View Post
Seriously, its getting down right annoying. We get it, YouTube HQ doesn't work. Obviously the ROM Cook knows about it and hasn't found a solution yet. So either go to another rom, or freakin stuff it already.
It needs a few libraries from Mediaflo to run youtube in HQ... at least that's how I made it work on my rom... if I'm not mistaken, there is a package on XDA that promisses to install Youtube without Mediaflo, and plays videos in HQ... anyway... I'm not sure if NRG wants to add all the files to his rom... I'll pm him about it...(not even sure if he will answer! lol, might be busy...)
and I'll post a cab here when I have time with the mediaflo files... hopefully can help!...It may take a while though... mediaflo does not come in a package, its inside OEMDrivers folder (stock rom dumped), and there are more then a hundred files in there plus a few XML for provision/configuration of the service, lol... so I'll have to figure out the ones to mediaflo....(you can try yourself as well, download a rom 3.04 dumped)

Donations

Last edited by adortab; 05-07-2010 at 08:57 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.