PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2010, 11:27 PM
mhrc4

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|May 8| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

nevermind... ill wait for the May 8th GTX ROM

Last edited by mhrc4; 05-08-2010 at 11:30 PM.
Old 05-08-2010, 11:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio - Primary (Omnia - 2ndary)
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

GLOCKMAMA is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to GLOCKMAMA
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|May 4| 21903|23568 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhrc4 View Post
its not called complaining, its called reporting problems.

I dont know, go ask NRG, I dont think he needs a thread full of sack riders. This thread is to help him and help others identify outstanding scenarios/issues that exist, in an effort to better the ROM.

Thanks, drive through.
Really?!? Cuz, I had to scroll thru comment after comment of whining about battery life. The Imagio has been notorious for crappy battery life out the box. And if you ask him, he will tell you he wants you to report problems to him, but he is not gonna scroll though pages and pages on here, XDA, etc. to find them, at his request tweet them. Y'all didn't have answers to help each other either, it was just 1 big session back and forth about drainin batteries & who else's ROM didn't do that. So I suggested you go thru the proper channels to fix, switch ROM's, or stop whining. Simple!

Oh and not to be "sack riding", however, I do think it disrespectful to be so negative instead of offering constructive criticism, since he does work hard on this for us, for free.

SEVERE O.R.D. THANKS TO ENERGY!!!
Old 05-09-2010, 12:19 AM
mhrc4

Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|May 4| 21903|23568 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOCKMAMA View Post
Really?!? Cuz, I had to scroll thru comment after comment of whining about battery life. The Imagio has been notorious for crappy battery life out the box. And if you ask him, he will tell you he wants you to report problems to him, but he is not gonna scroll though pages and pages on here, XDA, etc. to find them, at his request tweet them. Y'all didn't have answers to help each other either, it was just 1 big session back and forth about drainin batteries & who else's ROM didn't do that. So I suggested you go thru the proper channels to fix, switch ROM's, or stop whining. Simple!

Oh and not to be "sack riding", however, I do think it disrespectful to be so negative instead of offering constructive criticism, since he does work hard on this for us, for free.
Every single other ROM released in this forum, not a one of them has the battery problems this ROM does. Yes, I know, I speak from experience, I have tried them all.

Keep reading, people are reporting YouTube HQ issues, guess what, those have had answers and resolutions found/posted.

Obviously, we all love this ROM, otherwise we wouldnt be in here trying to find solutions to problems and instabilities that everyone is running into

guess what, you don't like everyone's complaining, you obviously know where the door is too, dont let it hit you in the ass on the way out
Old 05-09-2010, 12:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Navi1718 is a n00b
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|May 8| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Hey i am newbie here but can anyone help me out to give me the direct link to get the cookie rom and flash my phone cuz i have been trying and i dont think i got the right one....any help is much appreciated
Old 05-09-2010, 01:47 AM
mhrc4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi1718 View Post
Hey i am newbie here but can anyone help me out to give me the direct link to get the cookie rom and flash my phone cuz i have been trying and i dont think i got the right one....any help is much appreciated
http://hotfile.com/dl/41260950/7411b...May.04.7z.html
Old 05-09-2010, 08:36 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

rupro is a n00b
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|May 9| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Icannot get Verizon Visual Mail to work. The network works fine and I have #777 as a number for Verizon Wireless with mynumber@vzw3g.com / VZW as user and password.
Is there anything else that I need to configure/check? Thanks.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

bradleyem is just getting started
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|May 9| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by rupro View Post
Icannot get Verizon Visual Mail to work. The network works fine and I have #777 as a number for Verizon Wireless with mynumber@vzw3g.com / VZW as user and password.
Is there anything else that I need to configure/check? Thanks.
Are you receiving an error message (ie: no network connection available), is it just crashing, or what are the symptoms that you are experiencing?

I followed the steps listed early in this thread to fix the no network connection available thread which is basically:

1. go to (settings), (connections)
2. click the (advanced) tab
3. then click (select networks)
4. click the down arrow on the (connect to the internet should connect
using) and select (My ISP)then click ok.
5. click the (Tasks) tab and click (manage existing connections) under
(My ISP)
6. select (New), enter whatever name you want to call it
7. click next number to dial is (#777)
8. don't type any user info or password just hit finish.
9. Open Opera or IE and try to connect when it tries to connect it will
ask for user and pass info all you want to do is check (Save password)
then hit ok
10. Close out of the internet and start VVM

Last edited by bradleyem; 05-09-2010 at 12:41 PM.
Old 05-09-2010, 01:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: VZN

the_passenger is just getting started

wow, May 9th ROMs are 15megs smaller.
Old 05-09-2010, 01:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Q9M > HTC Vouge > HTC Imagio > Droid X2

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

they are not all completely uploaded yet
- Stedysoft FullDeck R14 -> Notes/bugs/tips HERE
Old 05-09-2010, 04:56 PM
N00b

rupro is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleyem View Post
Are you receiving an error message (ie: no network connection available), is it just crashing, or what are the symptoms that you are experiencing?

I followed the steps listed early in this thread to fix the no network connection available thread which is basically:

1. go to (settings), (connections)
10. Close out of the internet and start VVM
Thanks! However, it did not work. I can browse internet, send/receive e-mail, but when I start visual mail, it says: "No network connection is available...".

Earlier, I tried a different ROM and visual mail worked just fine.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development