View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 07:13 PM
willywonkaisrsh
PPCGeeks Regular

willywonkaisrsh is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|May 4| 21903|23568 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlh11364 View Post
I have been running the 23xxx april 14 version for about two weeks. No problems whatsoever, until the last couple of days. I lose data once in awhile and yesterday I had to totally delete and reset up my email accounts. (all POP3). Today, email works, but I am losing data capability occasionally. When this happens, a reset takes care of it.

I also am having some problems with the dialer skin. When answering a call, and sliding the button on the screen over, it gets stuck and I can't answer the phone. hitting the hard key opens up another line for two way calling.

Any known fixes?

Otherwise very good ROM>
No problems whatsoever? So, Youtube works with HQ video? I dont understand why so many people keep saying "I have been using release x for like a year now and no problems whatsoever"... but none of the release have had the Youtube app working with HQ video? Do people not use the Youtube app or are people considering the crap video quality not to be a problem?

And sorry about hijacking your post but it was just such a good example.