View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 07:19 PM
mhrc4

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|May 4| 21903|23568 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by willywonkaisrsh View Post
No problems whatsoever? So, Youtube works with HQ video? I dont understand why so many people keep saying "I have been using release x for like a year now and no problems whatsoever"... but none of the release have had the Youtube app working with HQ video? Do people not use the Youtube app or are people considering the crap video quality not to be a problem?

And sorry about hijacking your post but it was just such a good example.
really hung up on the whole youtube HQ thing, arent ya?

Go look around, there are ROMs that have it working I believe. If not, go back to stock.

I think all the posts you have made about it, we get it. The guy you quoted doesnt have any problems, which yes, correctly translates to the fact that he obviously does not use the YouTube app. Guess what? some people don't. I know for a fact I do not use/try every single application on NRG's ROM, but then again, I don't expect my phone to get amazing battery life while playing music and browsing facebook/twitter/youtube all day long, I have a laptop for that.

Besides, the only complaints I have heard about with the NRG ROM that are not fixable are the YouTube HQ (which you have hit on multiple times) and the definition of the TV OUT functionality. Other than that, the ROM is solid.

If you have to have a ROM that has YouTube in HQ, then apparently this ROM is not for you.