PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2010, 08:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6850, xv6900, XV6975
Carrier: Whor-izon

kilroy1stcav is keeping up the good workkilroy1stcav is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23563/21901 |Apr 23| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 /Titaniu

I am using Energy.IMAGIO.23563.Sense2.5.Cookie.HomeTab.Apr.23 .7z and I have noticed that if I need to use my keypad while in a call, I can't, The buttons are gone and there is no button to show keypad. Plus I seem to be getting a pretty bad memory leak (I think that is what you call it) the memory usage just shuts way up to where I can not answer my phone and it locks up.

Anybody else notice this, or am I going to have to reflash stock and start over? I know with the Vogue, and the Raphael, every so often you had to flash back to stock to clear the nand and get rid of all the weird errors.

Always the newest Energy COOKIE ROM
Old 04-26-2010, 08:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: imagio
Carrier: kkkk

chnwood is a n00b
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23563/21901 |Apr 23| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 /Titaniu

OK!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-26-2010, 10:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

devlspawn is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by willywonkaisrsh View Post
So I'm not liking the new Bing so much. I like the old layout better and this one keeps freezing.
Willywonkaisrsh, the new layout takes a little bit of getting used to but I think it is better overall, give it a bit longer. If you have an ExceptionLog.txt in the root of your device and you can match any of them to around the time of the freeze send it to me and I'll try to find out what's causing it or get it fixed for the next release.
Old 04-26-2010, 10:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

devlspawn is just getting started

Ok somebody help this has finally driven me nuts. My imagio will constantly set the backlight to go dim after 10 seconds. I can change it in settings or directly in the registry and it will ALWAYS get set back to 10 seconds eventually, anyone know what is going on?

A second bug I've noticed on my Imagio in pretty much every build is that arkswitch inevitibly stops working every time so that when I click on the top task bar I get the standard WM6.5 icons. Usually I can use it once or twice then notice the next time its no longer running. This could be 1 few hours or a few days. Is this happening for everyone or just me?
Old 04-26-2010, 11:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

fwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by devlspawn View Post
A second bug I've noticed on my Imagio in pretty much every build is that arkswitch inevitibly stops working every time so that when I click on the top task bar I get the standard WM6.5 icons. Usually I can use it once or twice then notice the next time its no longer running. This could be 1 few hours or a few days. Is this happening for everyone or just me?
Yeah I see this problem too. Seems Ameba doesn't do well with the exception list. I switched the X key behavior to press = minimize and hold = close so a tap will minimize arkswitch as well. Just have to get used to thinking hold for a couple seconds for closing apps.
Old 04-26-2010, 11:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

rbucek is a n00b

Im currently running the april 18th home cookie tab rom. None of my apps seem to rotate to landscape (i.e. 6, word, email, etc.) Im sure its something im doing wrong. Anyone have any ideas on what i should check?
Old 04-27-2010, 02:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: VZW

leland_jr is a n00b

Just flashed 23563 cookie, had to reset before I was able to enter text or load the phone. Very weird.

Going to try to set up UC provisioning files so reloading doesn't always take me ages.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:23 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2, Imagio

rickdm is a n00b

I would like to say thanks to NRGZ28 for the excellent work on these ROMs. I have tried all of them and there is one issue with low ringtone volume that is bugging me that I could use some help with.

I am currently running Energy.IMAGIO.21901.Sense2.5.Cookie.HomeTab.Apr.23 , but I have had the same issue with every release. If someone could help confirm this I would appreciate it.

For consistency sake set the ringtone to "Fringe" which NRG has included in the Rom (but it will be the same with any ringtone). Call your phone from another phone and note the low ringtone volume. End the call from the calling phone before it goes to Voicemail and notice the short "jump" in volume (to what I feel should be the proper volume) before the Imagio stops ringing.

I love these ROMs, but the low volume is making it almost unusable to me. BTW, my first post.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:30 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagi

markbolo is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickdm View Post
I would like to say thanks to NRGZ28 for the excellent work on these ROMs. I have tried all of them and there is one issue with low ringtone volume that is bugging me that I could use some help with.

I am currently running Energy.IMAGIO.21901.Sense2.5.Cookie.HomeTab.Apr.23 , but I have had the same issue with every release. If someone could help confirm this I would appreciate it.

For consistency sake set the ringtone to "Fringe" which NRG has included in the Rom (but it will be the same with any ringtone). Call your phone from another phone and note the low ringtone volume. End the call from the calling phone before it goes to Voicemail and notice the short "jump" in volume (to what I feel should be the proper volume) before the Imagio stops ringing.

I love these ROMs, but the low volume is making it almost unusable to me. BTW, my first post.

Are the ringtones coming out of the headset or the speakerphone? My low volume problems were all related to the sounds coming out of the headset.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:53 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2, Imagio

rickdm is a n00b

Thanks for the reply Markbolo. Did you perform the test and did you get the "jump" in volume before the Imagio quit ringing?

The sounds are definitely coming from the speaker and not the ear piece.

I've done some more searching, and I think I may tweak some registry settings.

"HKCU\ControlPanel\SoundCategories\Ring" may be where it's at.

I have compared the settings between my Imagio and TP2. Even though the TP2 has the stock 6.0 ROM, I may use that as a basis for the tweaks as the TP2's ring volume is the same as the "preview" when selecting a ringtone and the Imagio's is not.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development