PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2007, 11:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

thadeus_d3 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Hey EtherealRemnant (or anyone else), how long did it take for your Touch to come. I know it arrived yesterday, but when did e-care say that they ordered it?

Last edited by thadeus_d3; 11-16-2007 at 05:36 PM.
Old 11-16-2007, 02:53 PM
N00b

jgctx is a n00b
how long does it take for ecare to get back to you????
Old 11-16-2007, 05:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

thadeus_d3 is a n00b
E-Care usually gets back to you the same day, often within a couple hours. I received an email saying that they ordered the Touch for me on 11/09/07. On the 14th, I grew anxious and asked them where it was. They claimed it was a system error and the phone had not been sent. They claimed they had re-ordered it on the 14th and have credited my account for $551.49. I only paid $400 for the phone but appreciate the extra money. I will hopefully receive my new phone tomorrow but want to know how long it took others to receive their phones.
Old 11-16-2007, 05:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

leemaverickly is a n00b
I bought Mogul in August. And this Wednesday I wrote to ecare complaining about it and the rep agreed to swap a touch for me. It shipped out Thursday and I received it today.
Old 11-16-2007, 06:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

FishMD is a n00b
Lee, man you got your super fast. I got a email today that they ordered my touch for me and should have it in 3-5 business days, but they cannot give tracking numbers for 24-48 hours as it takes that long for them to be generated by UPS (which is normal by the way), so if I email back after 48 hours, they can give me the number.

I hope that my order does not get screwed up and they acutally sent it like they said.
Old 11-16-2007, 06:34 PM
N00b

FishMD is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgctx View Post
Do I just email them from the website or is there an email address to send my complaint to. I am sick of the mogul and I am going to ask for the touch because of the BT issues and every other issue I have had. I have wait until people could let me know that the keyboard did work well. I mean virtual keyboard....

Any help would be great or if anyone has a great angle please share. I just want to go to the store buy it on my account and then get a return kit....
Guys, email for e-care is ecare@cc.sprintpcs.com

You can also use ecare1@cc.sprintpcs.com, ecare2@cc.sprintpcs.com, etc as far as I know. I have never used more than this though.

E-care seems to be very helpful to those of us who have had multiple reported issues with our moguls. I am on my 3rd one, and this one was not working properly right out of the box. It was brand new and not a refurb even. So they are sending me a new Touch no problem.

If you do not have any history of issues with your mogul, then it may be harder to get approval from them for a change, but some people have been successful with this even so and have gotten it done. Persistence is the key with them.

Good luck.

Oh, and make sure you include the account holder's name, your phone number, last 4 digits of SS# on account in the email, otherwise they will send you back an email asking for this before they look into your account and you will have wasted a bunch of time.
Old 11-16-2007, 06:41 PM
N00b

FishMD is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedklown View Post
Im waiting for my Mogul return kit as well but I lost the extra stylus and God know where the original Holster is. Anybody know if they bill you for sending an incomplete return kit?
All they want is the phone back. You can keep everything else including the memory card, stylus, case etc.. I know this for sure. They just want the phone. The rest goes in the garbage anyways. They do not use this stuff again when they refurb it. Refrubs come with just the phone and nothing else.

Keep it....
Old 11-16-2007, 08:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Moto V950

jerryjans is a n00b
I called retentions and E-Mailed Ecare without any luck. They both referred to the 30 day exchange and I was past 30 days. Sprint had replaced my mogul 2 weeks ago due to a bad connector. I called retentions again and told them I wanted to cancel my Mogul account B/C of the B/T problems. The rep asked me what would she have to do to keep me with sprint. I said I wanted to keep my Mogul and pay only $249 for the touch. She told me that my final cost would be $149 after a $100 mail in rebate. I got the Touch but they shipped it to me free. There is no bill and no charge for the Touch on my account. Sprint C/S is getting much better. I guess it depends who you get and what your attitude is when you call them.
Old 11-16-2007, 11:17 PM
Lurker

mark1581 is a n00b
Mogul swap for Touch

I just received conformation from ecare that I'll be getting a Touch in 3-5 business days. My question is, should I take the time to flash my Mogul back to the the original ROM and boot loader?

I'm currently running the Alltel rom w/ 1.40 radio w/ Hard SPL.

Should I just send it back as is, or should I flash back to a Sprint ROM, radio, and boot loader?

Last edited by mark1581; 11-16-2007 at 11:48 PM.
Old 11-17-2007, 01:29 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

leemaverickly is a n00b
hey man, i think they r telling u the truth. When ecare promised me to send the touch and return kit on Wednesday, the guy told me the same thing like he won't be able to provide the tracking information in 24 hours. And Thursday I just replied the email to see if the tracking number is available. He said sorry that your order is delayed a little bit. It wasn't send out Wednesday but just shipped today using UPS 3-5 business day. Today I wrote him an email again. This time he gave me the UPS tracking # and I just went to UPS website to see where my package was. I was like WTF I missed the delivery today but I called UPS asking for the same day Pick-up. Now I am playing with my new phone. Absolutely love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishMD View Post
Lee, man you got your super fast. I got a email today that they ordered my touch for me and should have it in 3-5 business days, but they cannot give tracking numbers for 24-48 hours as it takes that long for them to be generated by UPS (which is normal by the way), so if I email back after 48 hours, they can give me the number.

I hope that my order does not get screwed up and they acutally sent it like they said.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue