View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 01:29 AM
leemaverickly
N00b

leemaverickly is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
hey man, i think they r telling u the truth. When ecare promised me to send the touch and return kit on Wednesday, the guy told me the same thing like he won't be able to provide the tracking information in 24 hours. And Thursday I just replied the email to see if the tracking number is available. He said sorry that your order is delayed a little bit. It wasn't send out Wednesday but just shipped today using UPS 3-5 business day. Today I wrote him an email again. This time he gave me the UPS tracking # and I just went to UPS website to see where my package was. I was like WTF I missed the delivery today but I called UPS asking for the same day Pick-up. Now I am playing with my new phone. Absolutely love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishMD View Post
Lee, man you got your super fast. I got a email today that they ordered my touch for me and should have it in 3-5 business days, but they cannot give tracking numbers for 24-48 hours as it takes that long for them to be generated by UPS (which is normal by the way), so if I email back after 48 hours, they can give me the number.

I hope that my order does not get screwed up and they acutally sent it like they said.