PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2007, 01:04 AM
No charge for Awesomeness
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Musicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
If you're under the new billing, you should be able to see if the phone has shipped or not. Go into your account's Billing & Payment tab at the top. If you get the "no bill error" click on the link they provide. On the next screen click "Order History" on the left and any orders on your account should show up.
Old 11-14-2007, 01:09 AM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff
I'm still in the old system apparently.

Thanks for that. I was wondering how to tell if I'd been migrated or not.

I just have:

Intro, Invoices, Payment Options.
Old 11-14-2007, 10:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

fatlard is a n00b
How do I know a credit is a regular credit or not or if it is a temporary credit?

How long does it take for temporary credits to drop off?
Old 11-14-2007, 11:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Pitchblack98 is just getting started
Send a message via ICQ to Pitchblack98 Send a message via AIM to Pitchblack98 Send a message via Yahoo to Pitchblack98
I just got my Touch yesterday. Now I am curious to see what happens when they get a Treo 700wx back instead of a Mogul. I had my Mogul swapped out at a service center for a 700wx since I was getting the run around from Sprint and didn't think I was going to get a Touch. Oh well...

I have my emails to and from ecare saved. When they sent me an email telling me the Touch had been ordered for me, I emailed them back and told them about having the Mogul swapped out for the 700wx at the repair center. The reply I got back from ecase was it wouldn't be a problem and I should just send back either the Treo or the Touch depending on which one I liked the best.
Old 11-14-2007, 11:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch

wickedklown is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherealRemnant View Post
Seriously. Sprint needs to fix their phone customer service. I shouldn't have to say I want to cancel my service to talk to someone who not only can understand English but I can understand them without straining too!
Ha Amen brotha! Luckily Spanish is my 2nd language so if I get an overseas call center I cant understand I request someone in Spanish then start talking to them in English. 90% of the time theyre fluent in English as well.
Old 11-14-2007, 01:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Blackberry Storm
Carrier: Verizon

vladfan is a n00b
Got mine

I got my Touch yesterday and I am up and running. I am loving this phone much more than the Mogul. Sprint has done everything they promised. Now all I have to do is return the Mogul and wait and see if they give me the correct credit. I am very happy so far.
Old 11-14-2007, 02:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc touch diamond
Carrier: sprint

drunkinmonk is a n00b
I got my tracking number today! ya sprint! I also curious if they will give me full credit of my mogul too. Please post vladfan if they do.
Old 11-14-2007, 03:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6800

ivtec20 is a n00b
At this point, I don't know who actually gave me the Touch, but I got one. I dealt with Ecare, Retentions, and Tech Support. I think it was actually a rep in Tech Support that made the exchange. At the time, I swear he said I'd have to send in the Mogul, so he'd send me a return kit.

But the Touch didn't come with such a kit and I haven't received anything else... For anyone else like me, did you ever get a return kit? If not, did they end up billing you for the Touch? Right now, my account has a credit for the Touch, but not the billed amount. Thanks.
Old 11-14-2007, 03:25 PM
No charge for Awesomeness
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Musicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIP
I got billed for the Touch and was told I could return my Mogul to a local store to get full credit for the Mogul.

Spread the thanks! Click http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/images/but...ost_thanks.gif if someone helps you!
Old 11-14-2007, 03:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

fatlard is a n00b
Honestly, I am not sure. For two accounts, they given me credits before I sent my old phones back. Makes me want to keep the old phones and eBay them.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue