PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2007, 08:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid INCREDIBLE raped my bb storm
Carrier: verizon

sprintrjm is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Just Picked Up My Touch

Im getting 175 credited to my account.

selling my 6800, i have had it for a few months, its in great shape.

what should i ask for it on craigs list?

Damm the touch is quick and responsive.

Finally happy. Trying out bt as soon as i get hoome
Old 11-12-2007, 08:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: ToucH
Carrier: Sprint

ScandaLex is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to ScandaLex Send a message via Yahoo to ScandaLex
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Also does anyone know what you have to send back with the Mogul in the Return box? I'm not sure where I put all the little adapters that came with it. Headphones and such, also I forgot that I replaced the 512mb card with a larger one, and gave the 512 to a friend. What do I do?
You dont have to do anything about the card; that is the least of their concerns. Sprint is only interested in the return of the phone. Yes- I know what I'm talking about.
Old 11-12-2007, 10:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

clayfu is a n00b
Ecare is giving me the run around. Firs tthey said they'd swap then i messaged them again and they said no swap!

Then i talked to retentions and showed them the email verifying the swap and they wanted me to fax it in! So i faxed it in.. and they still haven't called! i'm waiting till the end of today and then i'm calling them again!
Old 11-13-2007, 01:26 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

mnksauce is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by clayfu View Post
Ecare is giving me the run around. Firs tthey said they'd swap then i messaged them again and they said no swap!

Then i talked to retentions and showed them the email verifying the swap and they wanted me to fax it in! So i faxed it in.. and they still haven't called! i'm waiting till the end of today and then i'm calling them again!
i'm having the same issues, they said they'd order it, then i followed up and said it didn't go through and ordered it again. and now they say that i'm not allowed to just swap like that. the retentions douche just said, "Oh, sprint would never do that" and offered my 50 bucks off the phone.
Old 11-13-2007, 02:29 AM
No charge for Awesomeness
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Musicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIP
Yeah, it seems Sprint has decided to crack down on all of the swaps. I've emailed and called since Saturday and haven't gotten anything but "We can't swap after 30 days" when I tell them I know of people who have swapped after 30 days they say, "Well I don't know where that could have happened, we don't do that." oh well. My next strategy was posted on this website a while back. We'll see what happens.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:14 PM
Lurker

mnksauce is a n00b
i finally got a order/tracking #. i had to go through retentions. I was getting really irritated at sprint just because they said they would swap, but then would take it back. There was some technical BS issue, but all is good now. I'm still skeptical until it arrives at my door though.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul

motox502 is a n00b
My Touch is sitting at my house right now, it was shipped out Thursday, so I got it fast. Im not going to be home until late tonight, how can I acctivate the phone tonight? Is there a phone number I can call?
Old 11-13-2007, 05:05 PM
Lurker

mnksauce is a n00b
i think you can *2 that bad boy and get it activated
Old 11-13-2007, 05:40 PM
No charge for Awesomeness
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Musicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicman247 View Post
Yeah, it seems Sprint has decided to crack down on all of the swaps. I've emailed and called since Saturday and haven't gotten anything but "We can't swap after 30 days" when I tell them I know of people who have swapped after 30 days they say, "Well I don't know where that could have happened, we don't do that." oh well. My next strategy was posted on this website a while back. We'll see what happens.
Alright, the new strategy worked. But instead of a credit on my account, they charged the account for the phone and said it would be lifted as soon as I sent back my Mogul.

To recap my situation:
-I purchased Mogul in July
-Retentions and Ecare both said the swap was not possible
-Used new method and was processed by Teir 2 without a problem

If anyone wants details, PM me. I don't feel like posting this for everybody, even though someone asked last week if someone would try it.
Old 11-13-2007, 07:19 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by motox502 View Post
My Touch is sitting at my house right now, it was shipped out Thursday, so I got it fast. Im not going to be home until late tonight, how can I acctivate the phone tonight? Is there a phone number I can call?
You need to call 1800 SPRINT1 from a land line or other phone since you need to turn your old phone off and they will guide through the programming of the new one.

I recommend everyon to write down the ## code they give you to program your phone as it usually is your MSL.

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue