PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2008, 10:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 6800
Carrier: Alltel

oneders65 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 8/19/08

Will you look at this one. I tried cooking it and it does not show under programs. I do not know where it is loading.
Attached Files
File Type: zip HTC_Diamond_MP3_Trimmer.zip (234.8 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-24-2008, 10:52 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 8/19/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneders65 View Post
"Error Building default.hv and user.hv!"
Pocket Sports Center is causing this one.

SetVolume Conflicts with S2u2 Mega Pack when in the same kitchen.
"The file 'temp\dump\000-01.ping' already exist"

What happens if you cook with two oem's having a file with the same name???

I want to give FtouchSL 2.5 oem a try. will you post it? Here is the CAB if you deleted it
In the pocket sports center RGU file, look for the registry entry kinda like this:
"\program files\pocket sports center\blah"=""
and change the single "\" to doubles ones like this
"\\program files\\pocket sports center\blah"=""
Should fix that one. And for Set volume, I'll have to rename the files in the OEM and initflashfiles.txt so they don' t conflict with the other OEM's. I'll update it when I get it done...If you have the same filename in two OEM's, your kitchen won't like that at all as you can see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneders65 View Post
Will you look at this one. I tried cooking it and it does not show under programs. I do not know where it is loading.
Look in the initflashfiles.txt file, towards the bottom remove the ";" at the beginning of the line where it copies the link to \windows\start menu\programs. I think I commented it out and moved it to my custom start menu OEM. I'll update this one as well.

And I'll revisit ftouchsl, is it a keyboard issue not allowing you to input the reg code, or does that sniplet never show up?

Old 08-24-2008, 11:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond/TP2
Carrier: Sprint

deegimus is keeping up the good workdeegimus is keeping up the good work

rstoyguy,
Could you possibly make an OEM for Fitaly 5? It's a keyboard program that is awesome if you prefer a stylus to type. I could send you the .cab or you could grab it at www.fitaly.com.
Thanks,
dj
Old 08-24-2008, 12:25 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by deegimus View Post
rstoyguy,
Could you possibly make an OEM for Fitaly 5? It's a keyboard program that is awesome if you prefer a stylus to type. I could send you the .cab or you could grab it at www.fitaly.com.
Thanks,
dj
That fitaly keyboard is very different. I'll OEM that as soon as I get to a computer that isn't locked down by my IT guys-n-gals.

...and updated post #2, added a list of OEM's needing attention after the requests pending list...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-24-2008, 12:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

xmovingx is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to xmovingx Send a message via Yahoo to xmovingx
Talking Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 8/19/08

There screen shots of some of the apts you have on here.. To see what they look like????

Thanks for all the great files, and all on one area...=D>=D>
Old 08-24-2008, 12:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond/TP2
Carrier: Sprint

deegimus is keeping up the good workdeegimus is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
That fitaly keyboard is very different. I'll OEM that as soon as I get to a computer that isn't locked down by my IT guys-n-gals.
Believe it or not, I can type 30+ words/min with it. It's awesome... plus it lets you customize your own 'slides'... It's faster because you don't need to hit a Caps button or a Numbers button to type Caps/Nums. I used to have it on my Palm based i500 and after trying all the latest keyboards, I keep coming back to Fitaly.

Thanks for trying.

dj
Old 08-24-2008, 01:49 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmovingx View Post
There screen shots of some of the apts you have on here.. To see what they look like????

Thanks for all the great files, and all on one area...=D>=D>
I don't do artsy very well. Screen shots would kinda kill the "all in one area" idea. I would have to create a new thread and probably not allow posts in it. I know what your thinking, a thread like the game review thread would be nice, but most of these programs are ones that individuals like and then I post them for all to try. And a quick google search should help you find the authors website or a thread here with screen shots. But I sorta like how they are all posted to one post, those that want to cook their own rom can find some good ingredients all in one place.
Old 08-24-2008, 02:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 6800
Carrier: Alltel

oneders65 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
In the pocket sports center RGU file, look for the registry entry kinda like this:
"\program files\pocket sports center\blah"=""
and change the single "\" to doubles ones like this
"\\program files\\pocket sports center\blah"=""
Should fix that one. And for Set volume, I'll have to rename the files in the OEM and initflashfiles.txt so they don' t conflict with the other OEM's. I'll update it when I get it done...If you have the same filename in two OEM's, your kitchen won't like that at all as you can see.

Look in the initflashfiles.txt file, towards the bottom remove the ";" at the beginning of the line where it copies the link to \windows\start menu\programs. I think I commented it out and moved it to my custom start menu OEM. I'll update this one as well.

And I'll revisit ftouchsl, is it a keyboard issue not allowing you to input the reg code, or does that sniplet never show up?
With FtouchSL, when the key "userkey.dat" file was applied it did not activate.

I could not find the code to change on Pocket
Sports Center. Will you help change? OEM attached.
Attached Files
File Type: zip PocketSportsCenter_1_8Crash.zip (170.4 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-24-2008, 03:14 PM
Lurker

kareem is a n00b

Would you be able to get the neweset spb shell and s2 series?
Old 08-24-2008, 03:21 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kareem View Post
Would you be able to get the neweset spb shell and s2 series?
Done already. Slide 2 View has some issues for most. It's there but I can't get it to work so I put up S2V 0.38 again. They are aware of the issues in the thread over at xda's.

OEM_S2P-0_50-QVGA...................................Slide 2 Play v0.50
OEM_S2U2-1_18-QVGA.................................Slide 2 Unlock v1.18
OEM_S2V-0_38-QVGA...................................Slide 2 View v0.38
OEM_S2V-0_40-WM5....................................Slide 2 View v0.40 (reported to author)

OEM_SpbMobileShell2_arm.............................Spb Mobile Shell v2.1.0
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development