View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 10:52 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 8/19/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneders65 View Post
"Error Building default.hv and user.hv!"
Pocket Sports Center is causing this one.

SetVolume Conflicts with S2u2 Mega Pack when in the same kitchen.
"The file 'temp\dump\000-01.ping' already exist"

What happens if you cook with two oem's having a file with the same name???

I want to give FtouchSL 2.5 oem a try. will you post it? Here is the CAB if you deleted it
In the pocket sports center RGU file, look for the registry entry kinda like this:
"\program files\pocket sports center\blah"=""
and change the single "\" to doubles ones like this
"\\program files\\pocket sports center\blah"=""
Should fix that one. And for Set volume, I'll have to rename the files in the OEM and initflashfiles.txt so they don' t conflict with the other OEM's. I'll update it when I get it done...If you have the same filename in two OEM's, your kitchen won't like that at all as you can see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneders65 View Post
Will you look at this one. I tried cooking it and it does not show under programs. I do not know where it is loading.
Look in the initflashfiles.txt file, towards the bottom remove the ";" at the beginning of the line where it copies the link to \windows\start menu\programs. I think I commented it out and moved it to my custom start menu OEM. I'll update this one as well.

And I'll revisit ftouchsl, is it a keyboard issue not allowing you to input the reg code, or does that sniplet never show up?