PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2008, 01:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vogue
Carrier: Sprint

evilvoice is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 8/13/08

If you wait long enough, you could possibly get a red touch pro...Now thatd be cool
Old 08-16-2008, 08:40 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint TP; XV6900 before; XV6700 first
Carrier: was Verizon, now saving on Sprint

fredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
So, what's new in this version? Wanna test this out?
Don't know if you could add all the different skins to v.5.01 that are now available; I never used Resco Keyboard til the new version came out. Just downloaded the oem and will test it out, and see if you can add the skins that resco has available in cabs.
Old 08-16-2008, 08:43 AM
Almost a VIP

fredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stuff
Re: Custom OEM Requests...Get them here!

Quote:
Yeah...I thought that was unusual....
I think I responded to the wrong post; the individual cabs I was referring to was resco keyboard and the new skins that are available for the program, which are cabbed.
Old 08-16-2008, 09:03 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredcatsmommy View Post
I think I responded to the wrong post; the individual cabs I was referring to was resco keyboard and the new skins that are available for the program, which are cabbed.
I can package the skins up, and it will install the the regular skin, and the last skin (alphabetically) you choose in buildos will be the default skin for your rom...

Old 08-16-2008, 09:09 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

S2P has a new version out
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=417511
Old 08-16-2008, 09:37 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
Yep, next on the list, slated for in the morning...
Old 08-16-2008, 09:48 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
I can package the skins up, and it will install the the regular skin, and the last skin (alphabetically) you choose in buildos will be the default skin for your rom...
I'm having the same issue with your oem that I had with my own- resco keyboard shows up as an optional keyboard, but there are no skins and when you go to options in settings\personal\input, resco keyboard options does not pop up. This might be a program that's got to be installed by cab.
Old 08-16-2008, 09:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

DbLoCk3NiNe is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to DbLoCk3NiNe

can you make this cab into a OEM? Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: zip SJ SamsungOmnia_JBlend_20080605.zip (2.58 MB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-16-2008, 10:23 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DbLoCk3NiNe View Post
can you make this cab into a OEM? Thanks
I'll give it a shot. And I'll take another look at resco keyboard too. My help asked off this weekend about a month ago, I forgot to annotate it and somehow they all got off...Now I'm working by myself this weekend so I'm stretched a little thin...
Old 08-16-2008, 10:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
I'll give it a shot. And I'll take another look at resco keyboard too. My help asked off this weekend about a month ago, I forgot to annotate it and somehow they all got off...Now I'm working by myself this weekend so I'm stretched a little thin...
Yet you had enough time to try to publicly bash me for something that wasn't even true...

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development