PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2008, 04:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 6800
Carrier: Alltel

oneders65 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 8/19/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Done already. Slide 2 View has some issues for most. It's there but I can't get it to work so I put up S2V 0.38 again. They are aware of the issues in the thread over at xda's.

OEM_S2P-0_50-QVGA...................................Slide 2 Play v0.50
OEM_S2U2-1_18-QVGA.................................Slide 2 Unlock v1.18
OEM_S2V-0_38-QVGA...................................Slide 2 View v0.38
OEM_S2V-0_40-WM5....................................Slide 2 View v0.40 (reported to author)

OEM_SpbMobileShell2_arm.............................Spb Mobile Shell v2.1.0
OEM_SpbMobileShell_2.1 has the same error message

"Error building default.hv and user.hv!"
Old 08-24-2008, 04:17 PM
Lurker

kareem is a n00b

Great, thanks a lot. SPB just came out with a newer one than 2.1. That's the one i had so i was seeing if the newer one was available.
Old 08-24-2008, 08:43 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Fixed the following OEM's:
OEM_PocketSportsCenter_1_8........................Pocket Sports Center v1.8

OEM_HTC_Diamond_MP3_Trimmer....................Diamond MP3 Trimmer

OEM_SetVolume0_4b3..................................Diamond Style Slider Volume Control v0.43b (updated w/unique naming scheme)

That sportscenter OEM had some more going on, it's the first one that I've actually seen create a new .dll not in the .cab file. I've flashed and tested em both...

Last edited by rstoyguy; 08-24-2008 at 09:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-25-2008, 12:09 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by deegimus View Post
Believe it or not, I can type 30+ words/min with it. It's awesome... plus it lets you customize your own 'slides'... It's faster because you don't need to hit a Caps button or a Numbers button to type Caps/Nums. I used to have it on my Palm based i500 and after trying all the latest keyboards, I keep coming back to Fitaly.

Thanks for trying.

dj
There is some serious evil going on inside the setup of that fitaly .cab......It might take me another day to cast out a working OEM...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-25-2008, 12:19 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
There is some serious evil going on inside the setup of that fitaly .cab......It might take me another day to cast out a working OEM...
$30 for an onscreen keyboard must be one heck of a keyboard !!!

gotta love where it says this on their site
Quote:
This package contains a fully functional time-limited demo of Version 5 of the Fitaly keyboard. It will stop working after ten days, after which you can get another ten-day evaluation period by uninstalling and reinstalling the demo.
Old 08-25-2008, 03:30 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

could you please turn this into an OEM i have been trying but am not quite sure how. it would be awesome if you could mae it according to this post. its a pretty awesome task manager i havent tested it on my vogue yet but it seems like the device it would be most suited for that we currently have. it does look good on my mogul but is kind of a memory hog at times.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=420220

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab

Last edited by SBR_L3GION; 08-25-2008 at 03:31 AM. Reason: forgot link
Old 08-25-2008, 09:02 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
could you please turn this into an OEM i have been trying but am not quite sure how. it would be awesome if you could mae it according to this post. its a pretty awesome task manager i havent tested it on my vogue yet but it seems like the device it would be most suited for that we currently have. it does look good on my mogul but is kind of a memory hog at times.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=420220
Give this a try. Looks like a promising app!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip OEM_DYNAMO_3.zip (657.1 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-25-2008, 11:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond/TP2
Carrier: Sprint

deegimus is keeping up the good workdeegimus is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff View Post
$30 for an onscreen keyboard must be one heck of a keyboard !!!

gotta love where it says this on their site
If you like using a stylus, it's awesome because of 'sliding'.
$30 is steep!
I registered it many years ago, but there are ways to get around it...

dj
Old 08-25-2008, 11:59 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by deegimus View Post
rstoyguy,
Could you possibly make an OEM for Fitaly 5? It's a keyboard program that is awesome if you prefer a stylus to type. I could send you the .cab or you could grab it at www.fitaly.com.
Thanks,
dj
Umm....deegimus, which one did you want btw....I did the Blue. Now I have it fingered out though, I can whip out the others fairly easily.

OEM_pocket_fitaly_v5_Blue_winmo..........Pocket fitaly Keyboard v5 w/Blue Skin

OEM_Spb_MobileShell_v2_1_2_arm...........Spb MobileShell v2.1.2

I'm filing pocket fitaly under "No Trial" because every 3rd word or so it prompts you for a registration code. You can cancel and continue, but this is serious nagware...

I also updated Spb Mobile Shell to v2.1.2 released 8/14/08. I also updated v2.1.0 which had a file that conflicted w/other Spb OEM's, but it is not listed, find it the following directory on the ftp: oems_for_roms3
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-26-2008, 12:09 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx/Mogul/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO rooted
Carrier: Sprint

itsall_cooool is keeping up the good workitsall_cooool is keeping up the good work
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 8/25/08

Great work here RS, nice to know I'm not the only Geek in Wichita..........

I've struggled with creating oem's so I know how much work goes into each one. I for one appreciate all you are doing here.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development