PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2008, 12:14 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 8/25/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsall_cooool View Post
I for one appreciate all you are doing here.
Your not the only one im sure great work rstoyguy
Old 08-26-2008, 12:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond/TP2
Carrier: Sprint

deegimus is keeping up the good workdeegimus is keeping up the good work
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 8/19/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Umm....deegimus, which one did you want btw....I did the Blue. Now I have it fingered out though, I can whip out the others fairly easily.

OEM_pocket_fitaly_v5_Blue_winmo..........Pocket fitaly Keyboard v5 w/Blue Skin

I'm filing pocket fitaly under "No Trial" because every 3rd word or so it prompts you for a registration code. You can cancel and continue, but this is serious nagware...
The Fitaly "Classic" v5 is the best one to use due to readability. Sorry, I should have been more clear.
Thank you so much!
dj
Old 08-26-2008, 06:15 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

OEM_pocket_fitaly_v5_Classic_winmo.............Pocket fitaly Keyboard v5 w/Classic Skin

OEM_TouchWatch_v1.1b..............................TouchWatch v1.1b

Thanks for all the support folks, I'd give a speech, but I think I just saw a new kitchen...I think I might finally try it...

Last edited by rstoyguy; 08-26-2008 at 06:18 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-26-2008, 01:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

superman.namrepus is becoming a great contributor

Rstoyguy,

Can you take a look at this OEM I tried to create. It loads but you can not change the sittings. What did I do wrong? I know I should leave this to the expert. Just trying my hand at it. In the zip file is the OEM and Cab file. Thanks in advance.

Kevin

TREO ALERT.zip
Old 08-26-2008, 03:09 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman.namrepus View Post
Rstoyguy,

Can you take a look at this OEM I tried to create. It loads but you can not change the sittings. What did I do wrong? I know I should leave this to the expert. Just trying my hand at it. In the zip file is the OEM and Cab file. Thanks in advance.

Kevin

Attachment 13296
I can look at this tonight.
When I make an OEM, I install the cab on the device and once installed, I'll export the registry keys and add them to the RGU file. And then I'll verify file placement. Most .cab files have a couple "hook's" where the .cab install will call a routine inside a .dll included in the .cab. Some authors use this to set up the registry settings, and some use it to copy/setup the VGA/QVGA files to where the program wants them. So you may try that, and see what that does.

And then there are .cab's like fitaly, I just ended up ripping the exe's and dll's from the device into the OEM to bypass all their fancy setup. (probably why it costs $30 for a keyboard...)
Old 08-26-2008, 04:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6850
Carrier: Verizon

ka911 is just getting started

hi Guys,
I hope if any one have a Full working of Elecont Weather v1.0.723 Today Screen Plugin! I see it in the first page but it does not work for my (I have HTC TOUCH)
Old 08-26-2008, 06:01 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ka911 View Post
hi Guys,
I hope if any one have a Full working of Elecont Weather v1.0.723 Today Screen Plugin! I see it in the first page but it does not work for my (I have HTC TOUCH)
OK, You might want to check with boggsie. This was confirmed to work by him in this post, and I remember having to redo that one. I personally flashed it when I re-did it a second time and it worked for me. I only flashed it once, you might pm boggsie and see what he does...

Edit: I'll look at this later, it had quite a few registry entries in the HKCR, so it may be setup just for sprint. I'll look if there are any specifics in there that would prevent it from working with verizon...and what part didn't work???

Last edited by rstoyguy; 08-26-2008 at 06:48 PM.
Old 08-26-2008, 07:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6800

Filipov1982 is a n00b

Can you please post OEM for the HTC album viewer, jive pack for vibe feedback,and large start menu, pockecm contact 0.25, also a working one for live search, and carlos's white or black dialer. I am sorry don't have the cabs. Thanks.

Last edited by Filipov1982; 08-26-2008 at 07:48 PM.
Old 08-26-2008, 08:57 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 8/19/08

Quote:
Give this a try. Looks like a promising app!!

thanx for the OEM it works great thinking about incorporating it into my ROM its working better as the oem then when i was just using it as the download on the site.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6850
Carrier: Verizon

ka911 is just getting started

Quote:
OK, You might want to check with boggsie. This was confirmed to work by him in this post, and I remember having to redo that one. I personally flashed it when I re-did it a second time and it worked for me. I only flashed it once, you might pm boggsie and see what he does...

Edit: I'll look at this later, it had quite a few registry entries in the HKCR, so it may be setup just for sprint. I'll look if there are any specifics in there that would prevent it from working with verizon...and what part didn't work???

hi again,
I did find a way to make it work with the original cab file I download it from their site. I had to edit the Reg. but every time I try to "update forecast now" it will go back to unactive software!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development