PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2008, 06:34 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here!

All you need to do is use a program like CeRegistryEditor, export the key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Biotouch to biotouch.cereg. Then open that with a text editor, select all, copy. Open the RGU from the oem Delete everything except for the top two lines. Then paste in your entries from biotouch.cereg. Ensure you leave at least two blank lines at the bottom of the file, then save your RGU.

But if you would rather upload it (the biotouch.cereg), I could do that for you...

Old 07-01-2008, 06:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
All you need to do is use a program like CeRegistryEditor, export the key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Biotouch to biotouch.cereg. Then open that with a text editor, select all, copy. Open the RGU from the oem Delete everything except for the top two lines. Then paste in your entries from biotouch.cereg. Ensure you leave at least two blank lines at the bottom of the file, then save your RGU.

But if you would rather upload it (the biotouch.cereg), I could do that for you...
So Install the 3-sided blank animations cab file and then export the entire registry and then replace whats in the RGU file? I'll give it a whirl but if I need help i'll be back

Old 07-01-2008, 07:00 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharvey4651 View Post
So Install the 3-sided blank animations cab file and then export the entire registry and then replace whats in the RGU file? I'll give it a whirl but if I need help i'll be back
Yep. Once you have the cube working like you want it on your device... That way you get your icon, programs, params, and all the other settings...
Old 07-01-2008, 07:08 PM
VIP Member

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Yep. Once you have the cube working like you want it on your device... That way you get your icon, programs, params, and all the other settings...
Alright I need to get the official ROM back on my phone real quick. I just got a new one again cus the replacement I got yesterday didn't have a microphone(I'm on #6 now in case you were wondering). Go figure...

Then I'll install the cube on my device again. I am gonna do exactly as you said and then I need a victim. Someone to test the OEM and see if it works cus right now I'm having massive problems with the kitchen. Fatal errors on start up.

You up for bein a guinea pig my friend?

Last edited by DHarvey; 07-01-2008 at 07:17 PM.
Old 07-01-2008, 07:16 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharvey4651 View Post
Alright I need to get the official ROM back on my phone real quick. I just got a new one again cus the replacement I got yesterday didn't have a microphone. Go figure...

Then I'll install the cube on my device again. I am gonna do exactly as you said and then I need a victim. Someone to test the OEM and see if it works cus right now I'm having massive problems with the kitchen. Fatal errors on start up.

You up for bein a guinea pig my friend?
Only because I'll look inside first! Sure, I'm starting my rom again from the sprint version. I think I deleted one too many things from OEMAPPS...So, I'll be ready to flash in say an hour...
Old 07-01-2008, 07:18 PM
VIP Member

Ok. Here is the OEM for Vista Cube 2.0 Full Animations it is based off your OEM of the 4-sided blank animations and has been extensively modified.

Please test it for me and let me know if it works. I would test it myself but like I said, my computer is having "issues"

2 known issues with the cube that I know of(by installing via cab) are that the Pocket Express link does not work unless pocket express is installed(obviously) and the Settings button and Programs button does not work. I can't find the shortcuts to fix it.

NOTE:: This has the same guid as your 4-sided version as I didn't change that. This is gonna cause errors in BuildOS if you have the 4-sided version in the kitchen too.

Last edited by DHarvey; 07-01-2008 at 09:06 PM.
Old 07-01-2008, 08:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 3d
Carrier: Sprint

tstack77 is becoming a great contributor

Can you make an OEM for AEBPlus?
Old 07-01-2008, 08:47 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tstack77 View Post
Can you make an OEM for AEBPlus?
Shareware - Trial. Must purchase registration code - $7.99
Here is the OEM for AEBPlus 2.6.3. It is the latest version. It is a trial version so you must have your own serial/registration code.

NOTE:: This is currently untested but all files will go to the correct directories on your device.
Attached Files
File Type: zip AEBPlus.zip (154.9 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by DHarvey; 07-01-2008 at 09:03 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-01-2008, 11:46 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

For those interested, I just updated the following OEM's on the first post:

OEM_TouchPal_wm6_1_v3_5.rar.....................TouchPal for WinMo v6.1 v3.5

OEM_wisbaradv2.9.0.2_armv4i-WM5...............WisBar Advance v2 (shareware $9.99)
(no longer expired when installed, edited RGU so you can add your registration information)

Both tested by me before uploading.

Edit: Fixed Touchpal. the backspace key.png didn't get converted. Fixed.

Last edited by rstoyguy; 07-02-2008 at 12:13 AM.
Old 07-01-2008, 11:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 3d
Carrier: Sprint

tstack77 is becoming a great contributor

dharvey, it worked perfectly. And you only need to register it if you want some added settings (I didn't because I only wanted it to work with toggling BT).

rstoyguy, none of your OEMs worked for me using the 19588 BuildOS kitchen. I got an error on the two I used (opera mini and GPSToday) displaying "Internal error - Extraneous rgu detected" followed by "RGU _____ is missing".

Not sure if there's something you need to update to work with that specific kitchen.

I thank you for your efforts though!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development