View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 07:08 PM
DHarvey
VIP Member

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Yep. Once you have the cube working like you want it on your device... That way you get your icon, programs, params, and all the other settings...
Alright I need to get the official ROM back on my phone real quick. I just got a new one again cus the replacement I got yesterday didn't have a microphone(I'm on #6 now in case you were wondering). Go figure...

Then I'll install the cube on my device again. I am gonna do exactly as you said and then I need a victim. Someone to test the OEM and see if it works cus right now I'm having massive problems with the kitchen. Fatal errors on start up.

You up for bein a guinea pig my friend?

Last edited by DHarvey; 07-01-2008 at 07:17 PM.