View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 06:52 PM
DHarvey
VIP Member

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
All you need to do is use a program like CeRegistryEditor, export the key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Biotouch to biotouch.cereg. Then open that with a text editor, select all, copy. Open the RGU from the oem Delete everything except for the top two lines. Then paste in your entries from biotouch.cereg. Ensure you leave at least two blank lines at the bottom of the file, then save your RGU.

But if you would rather upload it (the biotouch.cereg), I could do that for you...
So Install the 3-sided blank animations cab file and then export the entire registry and then replace whats in the RGU file? I'll give it a whirl but if I need help i'll be back