PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2008, 09:50 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 8/25/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoiledK View Post
Is there anyway to get the "Slide 2 Unlock v1.18" by itself instead of the whole Maga Pack..? I tried the link on the first page and it returned a error.... Thanks...
Try going to the ftp directory directly: A_C S2 OEMS I'll fix/check out the link later tonight...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-27-2008, 10:45 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Ok. So after cooking up a ROM, even after import of registry settings, WMWifiRouter would never finish the connection. It would always stop at 'waiting for ICS' and never go any further. As soon as install the cab file to main memory - then it works !!! That just defeats the whole point of an OEM though... Thanks for trying though... Oh did ya get that last PM?
Old 08-27-2008, 11:26 AM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ka911 View Post
hi Guys,
I hope if any one have a Full working of Elecont Weather v1.0.723 Today Screen Plugin! I see it in the first page but it does not work for my (I have HTC TOUCH)
OK, You might want to check with boggsie. This was confirmed to work by him in this post, and I remember having to redo that one. I personally flashed it when I re-did it a second time and it worked for me. I only flashed it once, you might pm boggsie and see what he does...

Edit: I'll look at this later, it had quite a few registry entries in the HKCR, so it may be setup just for sprint. I'll look if there are any specifics in there that would prevent it from working with verizon...and what part didn't work???
The only change I had to make was identified in the *.RGU file where you blocked off a section for including user preferences like city, etc. As it was, it would install and work fine, just didn't have my city list.

I did get a PM but as was the case in the post here, there wasn't any indication of how / why it wasn't working for him. I replied to the PM, asking for a little more detail.

Best regards,
-boggsie
Old 08-27-2008, 11:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6850
Carrier: Verizon

ka911 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
The only change I had to make was identified in the *.RGU file where you blocked off a section for including user preferences like city, etc. As it was, it would install and work fine, just didn't have my city list.

I did get a PM but as was the case in the post here, there wasn't any indication of how / why it wasn't working for him. I replied to the PM, asking for a little more detail.

Best regards,
-boggsie
thaks for your reply! I did end up using spb weather, now I do have weather of my city. thanks again
Old 08-27-2008, 03:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

SpoiledK is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Try going to the ftp directory directly: A_C S2 OEMS I'll fix/check out the link later tonight...
Thanks for the OEM, there is small error with it... iLock2 shortcuts does not show up... The issue is located at the bottom of your initflashfiles.txt...

Directory("\Windows\Startup"):-File("iLock.lnk","\windows\iLock.lnk")
Directory("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\S2U2"):-File("iLock.lnk","\windows\iLock.lnk")

should be:

Directory("\Windows\Startup"):-File("iLock2.lnk","\windows\iLock2.lnk")
Directory("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\S2U2"):-File("iLock2.lnk","\windows\iLock2.lnk")

Again thanks...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-27-2008, 05:20 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoiledK View Post
Thanks for the OEM, there is small error with it... iLock2 shortcuts does not show up... The issue is located at the bottom of your initflashfiles.txt...

Directory("\Windows\Startup"):-File("iLock.lnk","\windows\iLock.lnk")
Directory("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\S2U2"):-File("iLock.lnk","\windows\iLock.lnk")

should be:

Directory("\Windows\Startup"):-File("iLock2.lnk","\windows\iLock2.lnk")
Directory("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\S2U2"):-File("iLock2.lnk","\windows\iLock2.lnk")

Again thanks...
Thanks! I must have put the 2's in the link or something.... I'll just have to reupload that sucker....
Old 08-27-2008, 07:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

I have a S2V 0.40 OEM that works
Old 08-27-2008, 08:08 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
I have a S2V 0.40 OEM that works
I do too, but the exe inside doesn't friggen work... It has issues from a virgin load...As in crashes... The problem is the exe, not the OEM...Check out the tail end of his thread at xda's for more info...

Last edited by rstoyguy; 08-27-2008 at 08:19 PM.
Old 08-27-2008, 08:59 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

[quote=SpoiledK;396006]Thanks for the OEM, there is small error with it... iLock2 shortcuts does not show up... The issue is located at the bottom of your initflashfiles.txt...

quote]
Updated S2U2 to fix initflashfiles.txt, and forgot to add "OEM_" to the filename, so yea, the link was broken, but fixed now...Thanks for making me aware of the situation spoiledk so I could fix it for all!
Old 08-28-2008, 07:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 6800
Carrier: Alltel

oneders65 is becoming a great contributor

Not sure how backed up you are with request but here is one that I would like. I like using my Camera LED as a Flashlight.
Attached Files
File Type: zip nilisco_flashlight_20_166.zip (132.1 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development