View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 01:49 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 8/19/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmovingx View Post
There screen shots of some of the apts you have on here.. To see what they look like????

Thanks for all the great files, and all on one area...=D>=D>
I don't do artsy very well. Screen shots would kinda kill the "all in one area" idea. I would have to create a new thread and probably not allow posts in it. I know what your thinking, a thread like the game review thread would be nice, but most of these programs are ones that individuals like and then I post them for all to try. And a quick google search should help you find the authors website or a thread here with screen shots. But I sorta like how they are all posted to one post, those that want to cook their own rom can find some good ingredients all in one place.