PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2012, 09:14 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Sounds like I need to pick up a TP2 again and update this ROM or something. Believe it or not, I havent fired up the WM kitchen in almost a year now. The monster is ready to belch up 120 ROMs at a time again.. lol

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 06-03-2012, 09:25 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Rezound, Bionic, TP2
Carrier: verizon

markreif is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Sounds like I need to pick up a TP2 again and update this ROM or something. Believe it or not, I havent fired up the WM kitchen in almost a year now. The monster is ready to belch up 120 ROMs at a time again.. lol
lol hard to believe you can better your most recent effort .... now i'm looking at a HD2 now on ebay - but i'd keep it on WM if i end up signing on with TMo....
Old 06-04-2012, 10:15 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Hey, yep long time.

Good to see you flyby once in a while. Still getting texts on your Tweets. Some of these guys would love an upgrade.

Google must have recently dumped voice command for GMaps. Anyone else getting "can't connect to server" errors every time?

I'm not going driod as I have a cheap tablet (plays netflix well, Droid 2.3) AND 4G sucks in my area... may do it when LTE is in full swing, but don't want the extra $1000 a year to dump my current plan.

Just so everyone knows... ROMs links are in the first few posts... look for:

I prefer the link below,
If you want/need tons of RAM: go into settings, personal, start menu layout switch & change to and change to Panel.
I also immediately switch from Titianium to IPT menu, see my footer
Energy.RHODCDMA.29022.Titanium.Jul.06.7z 135.89MB File age > 10 months <

Last edited by teradog; 06-04-2012 at 10:19 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-04-2012, 10:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II
Carrier: Verizon

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Good to see you back. I had a list of items that the masses wanted in the new ROM, posted a bit back, I'll see if I cannot find that.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-04-2012, 10:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II
Carrier: Verizon

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Here was the last list that I had bantered about for approval. Based on the June ROM:

Update, I have
Add:
Working DRM.
Slacker (Make sure it's the newer version) if it will fit.
UC Browser.
Set Power Management to on for all bsb tweaks.
BTAG (Bluetooth audio gateway).
Tarkins keyboard controller.
KD Font.
updated settings for Quick Menu. (set the size to something else so it works in Portrait)
Updated Version of MyMobiler
A direct link to BT Manager, and eT9mywords

remove
my phone,
Customer Experience,
dead energy links,
Marketplace

Lots more add than deletes. Not sure it will fit. Would y'all be ok with deleting some audio if needs?

I would recommend the following apps
FlashLight
BattClock
BTAG
GibbsUSA Auto Reset
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Boost

newmant is keeping up the good worknewmant is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Something I noticed useing CHT 2.0 - if you go into CHTeditor and edit your pages & levels, then change your Home Swipe levels to Lowest 0 and your Widget Pages (portrait) to 3, then go to Edit Home Layout (be on Level 0) and edit Extra Space - slide right and delete all the widgets - then slide all the way left and you will find a rouge widget for restart in the upper left corner (once I deleted this I havent had any problems with widets moving around randomly in 2.0 - just thought I would let people know about it, since you won't see it unless you set up the CHTeditor pages & levels and delete the toggle switch widgets (which will have moved into the extra space area) the way I stated above.)

Could you please let NRGZ know about this before he burns the new ROM.
Thanks.

OK. The above procedure does work, and there is a little reset device link hiding up in there. Now two more questions, Does this fix CHT2000? Can this be done via the registry?

The problem with the first question is that I only start noticing problems when using CHT2000 for a little while. Getting it all loaded up with the things I want and using it a week or so. Hard to do on the test device. I wonder if this should be posted to the CHT Thread....
Old 06-28-2012, 10:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

allusion is becoming a great contributor

been almost a month now since your guys last post, any news on an updated rom?
i'm excited to hear if there is or not since i'm still using my phone and waiting out for either a good windows 7 or windows 8 phone for sprint

EnergyROM Build 23xxx Sense 2.5 Cookie v2.0 Energy User
EnergyROM Questions? EnergyROM FAQ WIKI Read it or teradog will bite you! Bad Dog!!!!!
WiMoSpeed by iwfratz @ xda-developers - Overclocking for your TouchPro2
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-30-2012, 07:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch=>TP2=>Touch=>Diamond=>TouchPro2 (current)
Carrier: SPRINT

bpsamant is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Hey, yep long time.

Good to see you flyby once in a while. Still getting texts on your Tweets. Some of these guys would love an upgrade.

Google must have recently dumped voice command for GMaps. Anyone else getting "can't connect to server" errors every time?

I'm not going driod as I have a cheap tablet (plays netflix well, Droid 2.3) AND 4G sucks in my area... may do it when LTE is in full swing, but don't want the extra $1000 a year to dump my current plan.

Just so everyone knows... ROMs links are in the first few posts... look for:

I prefer the link below,
If you want/need tons of RAM: go into settings, personal, start menu layout switch & change to and change to Panel.
I also immediately switch from Titianium to IPT menu, see my footer
Energy.RHODCDMA.29022.Titanium.Jul.06.7z 135.89MB File age > 10 months <
Quote:
Originally Posted by allusion View Post
been almost a month now since your guys last post, any news on an updated rom?
i'm excited to hear if there is or not since i'm still using my phone and waiting out for either a good windows 7 or windows 8 phone for sprint
yes, weclcoem back.

i too would be very much appreciative of a new rom to bring back some life into my dying (but stil very useful) tp2.

also, i noticed bing suddenly stopped working a few weeks back.

tried to find some info won why, but came up empty.

any ideas on what happened to bing on the tp2?

t
Old 07-18-2012, 11:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 on Energy
Carrier: Sprint

coolmuke is a n00b

Hi,
I had installed enerygy rom on my TP2 and gave this phone to my friend. When he tried to activate it with sprint, they were not able to do it. Sprint asked him to remove energy rom. Is it true that it cannot be activated on another line?
Can someone help?
Thanks.
Old 07-19-2012, 06:54 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Rezound, Bionic, TP2
Carrier: verizon

markreif is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmuke View Post
Hi,
I had installed enerygy rom on my TP2 and gave this phone to my friend. When he tried to activate it with sprint, they were not able to do it. Sprint asked him to remove energy rom. Is it true that it cannot be activated on another line?
Can someone help?
Thanks.
As far as I know any Verizon branded TP2 will only work on Verizon regardless of the ROM installed. That they requested the removal of the ROM may just be from a lack of knowledge....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development