View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 10:15 AM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Sounds like I need to pick up a TP2 again and update this ROM or something. Believe it or not, I havent fired up the WM kitchen in almost a year now. The monster is ready to belch up 120 ROMs at a time again.. lol
Hey, yep long time.

Good to see you flyby once in a while. Still getting texts on your Tweets. Some of these guys would love an upgrade.

Google must have recently dumped voice command for GMaps. Anyone else getting "can't connect to server" errors every time?

I'm not going driod as I have a cheap tablet (plays netflix well, Droid 2.3) AND 4G sucks in my area... may do it when LTE is in full swing, but don't want the extra $1000 a year to dump my current plan.

Just so everyone knows... ROMs links are in the first few posts... look for:

I prefer the link below,
If you want/need tons of RAM: go into settings, personal, start menu layout switch & change to and change to Panel.
I also immediately switch from Titianium to IPT menu, see my footer
Energy.RHODCDMA.29022.Titanium.Jul.06.7z 135.89MB File age > 10 months <

Last edited by teradog; 06-04-2012 at 10:19 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.