PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2010, 10:06 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 2| 21916|21683 * Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdrexler11791 View Post
2. If I hit the button to get the onscreen keyboard button, how to I get the onscreen keyboard off the screen again? Hitting the button again just brings up the keyboard selection screen. It does not tak the keyboard off the screen.

actually its the sides of the button that makes things happen... tap the left side, it goes away.. tap the right side, the SIP menu comes up
Old 11-03-2010, 10:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

jmana is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 2| 21916|21683 * Sense 201

I don't think changing the volume screen will help much, because the way it is now you cannot type anything when the volume screen is up, so I doubt changing the way it looks will do anything. I think we need some type of hack to actually disable the volume buttons completely when the keyboard is open.

Also, I keep getting a message when web browsing that I am out of memory, although I have anywhere from 71 to 83mb free according to arkswitch, what's up with that? Is it a setting issue within Opera? Also, I am still having issues with Opera taking a long time to open, sometimes it takes 6 seconds which I feel is unusual.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

pdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuff

How about this issue.... can we add it to the list..

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdappcgeek View Post
What about adding to the list:

-Insert picture is sometimes greyed out (when creating a new txt msg)

also:
From looking at a picture (full screen) in the htc album, if you click the send to: Messages, it just opens up a standard txt msg.... not a picture mail with the photo already attached. Further: after it opens up the standard txt msg, it's now one of the times you cant insert photo cause it's greyed out

I haven't figured out the rhyme or reason to this but I haven't spent a lot of time trying either. I believe this has to do with the the htc album version?

....but that wouldn't explain why insert photo is greyed out sometimes
Old 11-03-2010, 10:26 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdappcgeek View Post
How about this issue.... can we add it to the list..
been editing that flippen list (PIA) for an hour straight.. haven't got to it yet...
Plus... although you've certainly earned creadability here... the issue hardly meets the "most asked" &/or "common" criteria... will add now. FYI, not everones wish list/ issue can be shrunk down & summarized... was just pulling a few biggy's together to make it easier for NRG to look at instead of searching hundreds & hundreds (thousands) of posts...

Last edited by teradog; 11-03-2010 at 10:37 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

Agentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuff

I would LOVE to see updated titanium ROMS! Love using them with SPB... Just a thought!
Old 11-03-2010, 10:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker

pdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuff
Cool Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
So you're from Las Vegas too huh ? Well what do you know.. so am I. lol

Let's setup a PPC geeks/XDA Las Vegas meet or something
Yeah I'm game.

I'm actually a full time Sales Manager for a hotel in Connecticut.

I plan conventions for different associations & clubs.

A PPCGeeks/XDA convention would be awesome.

We could get some rom chefs / other influenencial developers to speak.

Maybe do a weekend out of it. Have a reception with bar, possibly a Saturday group Banquet / sunday breakfast.

Oh yeah and did I mention a bar

What do people think?
Old 11-03-2010, 10:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
been editing that flippen list (PIA) for an hour straight.. haven't got to it yet...
Plus... although you've certainly earned creadability here... the issue hardly meets the "most asked" &/or "common" criteria... will add now. FYI, not everones wish list/ issue can be shrunk down & summarized... was just pulling a few biggy's together to make it easier for NRG to look at instead of searching hundreds & hundreds (thousands) of posts...
Teradog..

I was just thinking that this opportunity with some dedicated time with NRG should be used to max. (I'm sure we have more then one days worth of work for him! LOL)

I don't envy the task you've taken on that's for sure. But you should know I and certainly and everyone here most certainly appreciates it GREATLY. It can't be easy compiling that list with everyone screaming out what they want. Anyhow thanks again for all that you do. I'm sure this list thing has been a little overwhelming. You'll have a big part of helping us making the best rom that exisists even better...The amount of work you've done is second only to NRG himself...

Last edited by pdappcgeek; 11-03-2010 at 10:49 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium CDMA
Carrier: Orange

Monfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Standard NRG 21683 02nov: wow!!

I am making a lot of tests in these days with my new Rhodium...to know the device and the differences with the Raphael i was using till 10 days ago.

Today i flashed 21683 standard NRG 02nov rom.
It is really faster than the versions with CHT1.8.5 and CHT2.0beta...a lot faster!!

After that i tryed to customize it in 3 steps:
- adding some mods to manila (16 quicklinks, disable flip, bg4all...)
- adding CHT1.6.1
- adding CHT1.7.1

This to see how much speed i lose with every customization (going from very little customization till CHT1.7.1).

As a result i am really happy now with CHT1.7.1: i can customize my HomeTab and the speed is something i can't even compare to CHT1.8.5 and CHT2.0beta, both with HomeTab scrolling and manila scrolling.

Conclusion: i am really impressed with CHT1.7.1!!
Probably it is the best combination of customization/speed for this device (running Sense Start Menu and a folder with Control Panel shortcuts)
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

camtah is keeping up the good workcamtah is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agentz919 View Post
I would LOVE to see updated titanium ROMS! Love using them with SPB... Just a thought!
I use SPB MS as well and would like to see updates continued on with Titanuim as well...
Old 11-03-2010, 11:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint - SERO

Alpine- is keeping up the good workAlpine- is keeping up the good work

I have not tried CHT 2.0 yet, does it slow down a TP2 more than 1.8.5? 2.0 introduces a lot of stuff I may not even really need.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development