PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2010, 10:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

pdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

yeah I believe that crimson red IS snappier than stock cht 2.0

we must get a third opinion though so I know I'm not crazy..

EDIT: It's definitely snappier. I recommend it

Last edited by pdappcgeek; 11-02-2010 at 10:19 PM.
Old 11-02-2010, 10:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 (SPRINT)
Carrier: T-Mobile

stab244 is keeping up the good workstab244 is keeping up the good work
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by stab244 View Post
Alright... Hmm... I could have sworn that one of the old NRGZ ROM had the HTC style volume controls... Isn't there a CAB to install it?

EDIT: Whoops. I didn't see mWalt's post until now (yay crappy library computers). I'll try that out and see what happens. Thanks sent to both of you.
Okay I tried out the mWalt CAB and it still doesn't fix it. Video still only continues playing underneath that overlay section. Rest of video around the overlay is "paused" until the overlay disappears.
Old 11-02-2010, 10:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

cashmoney121 is just getting started

I like to watch movies or youtube with the keyboard open, you know so the screen is prop. Would changing or disabling the volume buttons cause any interference with my setup? TIA
Old 11-02-2010, 10:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker

pdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuff

Here's a few attachments for you guys. I believe it skins most everything.

It makes cht 2.0 a lot snappier

again the link is:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/tp2-themes...-3rd-post.html

Please thank ooxteme a few posts back for bringing this to our attention

For anyone about to try this theme..... please note your free ram after a reboot: before and after installation.
someone in that thread has reported More free ram. It's too late for me to check
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen001.jpg (9.6 KB, 61 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen003.jpg (9.8 KB, 58 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen004.jpg (7.9 KB, 64 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by pdappcgeek; 11-02-2010 at 11:06 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-02-2010, 10:46 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

One problem is that the music album update art doesnt appear to work,or update. I also use a small, 2kb, cab that totally leaves the default NRG Rom Arcsoft MMS Composer Version totally alone and leaves it the same, but it allows up to 3mb mms send/recieve limit.Im on the Cricket Network and NRGZ roms are the only roms mms works for me on Cricket. NRGZ specific Arcsoft mms version cooked into his roms work perfectly for me and no other version of arcsoft has worked for me yet.So i really dont want NRG to change the Arcsoft MMS Composer Version.Please dont.It would be cool if he cooked in the 3MB MMS Size Limit cab i use tho.But i dont care if he does.ill just install the cab like usual. That way the same Arcsoft MMS Version is used. I know its not 5MB limit,but how big does it need to be.Ive never sent anything over 1.7MB,yet.Also if NRG changes the Arcsoft MMS Composer could someone please cab his current one,i believe its from the Imagio.The Oct 25 Arcsoft # is 5.2.7.34, and some previous roms used 5.2.6.34.
Also maybe try a different task manager. I removed Arkswitch from my device and now it never has the SOD issue and the screen doesnt freeze anymore.Just a thought.
The only other thing id really love to see is a final CHT 2.0. It will be worth waiting for.and i know that has nothing to do with NRG.
No matter what,NRG still makes the best roms hands down for the TP2.Thanks alot NRG.Keep up the excellent work.
Old 11-02-2010, 10:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
One problem is that the music album update art doesnt appear to work,or update. I also use a small, 2kb, cab that totally leaves the default NRG Rom Arcsoft MMS Composer Version totally alone and leaves it the same, but it allows up to 3mb mms send/recieve limit.Im on the Cricket Network and NRGZ roms are the only roms mms works for me on Cricket. NRGZ specific Arcsoft mms version cooked into his roms work perfectly for me and no other version of arcsoft has worked for me yet.So i really dont want NRG to change the Arcsoft MMS Composer Version.Please dont.It would be cool if he cooked in the 3MB MMS Size Limit cab i use tho.But i dont care if he does.ill just install the cab like usual. That way the same Arcsoft MMS Version is used. I know its not 5MB limit,but how big does it need to be.Ive never sent anything over 1.7MB,yet.Also if NRG changes the Arcsoft MMS Composer could someone please cab his current one,i believe its from the Imagio.The Oct 25 Arcsoft # is 5.2.7.34, and some previous roms used 5.2.6.34.
Also maybe try a different task manager. I removed Arkswitch from my device and now it never has the SOD issue and the screen doesnt freeze anymore.Just a thought.
The only other thing id really love to see is a final CHT 2.0. It will be worth waiting for.and i know that has nothing to do with NRG.
No matter what,NRG still makes the best roms hands down for the TP2.Thanks alot NRG.Keep up the excellent work.
Well lets note that if a change of version is found to be the solution for making insert picture not be greyed out, then he should include should just make note of of the version that works for you so that you do not lose the capibility.

I don't see cricket in provisioning.. how does that work?
Old 11-02-2010, 11:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashmoney121 View Post
I like to watch movies or youtube with the keyboard open, you know so the screen is prop. Would changing or disabling the volume buttons cause any interference with my setup? TIA
Not at all. We're proposing making it so that when you have the keyboard open and you accidentally hit one of the volume buttons, you arent faced with a full screen volume control presentation... instead you get the blue bars (and the rest of the screen is transparent) that you may have seen.

Last edited by pdappcgeek; 11-02-2010 at 11:07 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-03-2010, 12:34 AM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
nice find, i downloaded the crimson theme, before i install it does it skin everything or is there still things that need themed? i know it's a cab and can be uninstalled but I'm feeling lazy today lol, plus any issues with the rom after installing this?
no issues at all besides sense seems way snappier. i agree it does need to skin alot more. but im going to stay with it and talk to s2w about it. anyone who tries this theme please leave feedback on it in his theme thread. thats all the author asks!!!!!!!!

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-03-2010, 02:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Druu is becoming a great contributor

Nov. 2nd roms uploading! Seen on NRG's twitter!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-03-2010, 02:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium CDMA
Carrier: Orange

Monfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on rep

@Teradog: please set both links about the dialer thing to post 27471
There are explanation, pictures and the link to download the new dialer in that post.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/1983010-post27471.html

Another thing to notice in the new dialer, is that the keypad icon is perfectly aligned in the middle of the bar, while in the dialer cooked we can see the icon place was designer for wm6.5 (little bar on the bottom).

For me this is the main thing to improve.
I had sometimes Sense freeze, but my tests show it was related to CHT2.0 Beta: actually running CHT1.8.5 and everything is perfect.

Using Sprint TP2 in Moldova and Italy, as G/E/H device.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development