View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 10:56 PM
pdappcgeek
Regular 'Geeker

pdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
One problem is that the music album update art doesnt appear to work,or update. I also use a small, 2kb, cab that totally leaves the default NRG Rom Arcsoft MMS Composer Version totally alone and leaves it the same, but it allows up to 3mb mms send/recieve limit.Im on the Cricket Network and NRGZ roms are the only roms mms works for me on Cricket. NRGZ specific Arcsoft mms version cooked into his roms work perfectly for me and no other version of arcsoft has worked for me yet.So i really dont want NRG to change the Arcsoft MMS Composer Version.Please dont.It would be cool if he cooked in the 3MB MMS Size Limit cab i use tho.But i dont care if he does.ill just install the cab like usual. That way the same Arcsoft MMS Version is used. I know its not 5MB limit,but how big does it need to be.Ive never sent anything over 1.7MB,yet.Also if NRG changes the Arcsoft MMS Composer could someone please cab his current one,i believe its from the Imagio.The Oct 25 Arcsoft # is 5.2.7.34, and some previous roms used 5.2.6.34.
Also maybe try a different task manager. I removed Arkswitch from my device and now it never has the SOD issue and the screen doesnt freeze anymore.Just a thought.
The only other thing id really love to see is a final CHT 2.0. It will be worth waiting for.and i know that has nothing to do with NRG.
No matter what,NRG still makes the best roms hands down for the TP2.Thanks alot NRG.Keep up the excellent work.
Well lets note that if a change of version is found to be the solution for making insert picture not be greyed out, then he should include should just make note of of the version that works for you so that you do not lose the capibility.

I don't see cricket in provisioning.. how does that work?