PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2010, 07:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

Wizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

Teradog,

How about the Monfro Dialer with the pictures in the call section?

How about setting the MMS size to the maximum available?

Thanks much
Old 11-02-2010, 08:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

mavblues is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmavblues is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmavblues is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

+1 on the Quick GPS not dowloading automatically.

Two different phones (Sprint).
Old 11-02-2010, 08:41 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
DatBioDame had his addr & was going to send..? Added your keyboard req... assumed you meant portrait
actually i meant portrait or landscape, when i hit reply to a message it would be nice for the keyboard to automatically pop up instead of me having to hit the blank space in the message and then go down and click on the keyboard box at the bottom to bring up the keyboard, thanks for adding that, like i said if it can be fixed great, if not then oh well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saj070 View Post
I posted on how to keep swype as default for texting even after soft reset your default SIP will be swype.

it was last week i posted in this forum you will need to use SKTools to map swype

KIOWA69 try this link

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-u...ml#post1983544
that's great for making swype the default, but that's not the default keyboard i want, i want the default as the full qwerty <as it already is>, but i want the default keyboard whatever it is to be able to pop up automatically when someone hits reply to a message and would like for ABC or XT9 to stick depending on which one a person wants to enable, like i said after a soft reset they change back to default settings, hope this clarifies.
Old 11-02-2010, 08:49 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

wizzard, edited post a long time ago, its in there look @ round 2
mavblues, in there
kiowa, *edit* portrait agreed... but, the last thing i want is that stupid on screen keyboard to pop up in landscape! took 4 ever to get rid of it! thats why i got a tp2, not a touch/diamond.... in landscape im using the keyboard! )

Last edited by teradog; 11-03-2010 at 09:32 AM.
Old 11-02-2010, 09:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia > HTC Touch Pro 2 > HTC EVO 4G

jonlee83 is keeping up the good workjonlee83 is keeping up the good work

anyways to increase the button size of the default keyboard... Id like the buttons to be bigger. I have fat fingers... Is there a registry edit?
Old 11-02-2010, 09:10 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme

You guys need to try this theme out!! I installed it and bam Sense was WAY freakin smoother and seemed Way more responsive! 2.0 Crimson Red
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/tp2-themes...-3rd-post.html

I wouldnt mind getting this as a addition to the other themed roms!!!!!!!!

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10

Last edited by ooxteme; 11-02-2010 at 09:42 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-02-2010, 09:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

pdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuff

What about adding to the list:

-Insert picture is sometimes greyed out (when creating a new txt msg)

also:
From looking at a picture (full screen) in the htc album, if you click the send to: Messages, it just opens up a standard txt msg.... not a picture mail with the photo already attached. Further: after it opens up the standard txt msg, it's now one of the times you cant insert photo cause it's greyed out

I haven't figured out the rhyme or reason to this but I haven't spent a lot of time trying either. I believe this has to do with the the htc album version?

....but that wouldn't explain why insert photo is greyed out sometimes
Old 11-02-2010, 09:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

pdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooxteme View Post
You guys need to try this theme out!! I installed it and bam Sense was WAY freakin smoother and seemed Way more responsive! 2.0 Crimson Red
Yeah!!!!!! That's Hot. Thanked.

I'm going to use chts and make that crimson red my sparetime (non at work) theme. I'll continue all glass at work
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-02-2010, 09:44 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdappcgeek View Post
Yeah!!!!!! That's Hot. Thanked.

I'm going to use chts and make that crimson red my sparetime (non at work) theme. I'll continue all glass at work
Head over to his thread and let him know you like it! He never asks for donations just some simple feedback
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-02-2010, 10:16 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooxteme View Post

I wouldnt mind getting this as a addition to the other themed roms!!!!!!!!
nice find, i downloaded the crimson theme, before i install it does it skin everything or is there still things that need themed? i know it's a cab and can be uninstalled but I'm feeling lazy today lol, plus any issues with the rom after installing this?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development