PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2012, 06:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: sprint

speedee12 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23016) ★ |SOON| ★Latest Manila 2.5!★ |

Does anyone have a copy of the June 1st Energy 1.85 cookie ROM or know where the old ROMS are mirrored to?
I want the ROM the shut down the WIFI when the screen goes dark (since they seem to change the settings sometimes so that the screen will stay on always after using the ROM that has the ninja mod in it. I am building this for my dad and he has a dead battery a lot since the screen turns on in his pouch and does not shut off)

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Release notes

July 4th, 2011

• Wifi Router app updated for more compatibility (especially VGA devices)
  • USSD Service app fixed and updated
  • Removed rogue Imagio bootup welcomescreen and animation
  • Fixed InCall volume issues for 21916 VGA devices ROMs
  • Fixed Bubblebreaker for 21916 ROMs
  • VoIP components thrown back in

-----------------------------------------

July 2nd, 2011

• Updated to 29022
  • Bluetooth HID profiles cooked back in
  • Fixed Opera favorites problem in Titanium ROMs
  • SIM Manager not opening on some devices, fixed
  • Camera version 6.45 from Oboe integrated in all HD2 specific ROMs
  • Added Ninja Duck's "No WIFI Sleep" cab to the addons directory to stop wifi from sleeping during HTC Wifi Sharing operations (energyroms.com - energyroms Resources and Information. This website is for sale!)
  • Sencity skinned dialer made by "eac" (only on some devices, HD2 and VGA excluded)

June 1st, 2011

• Fixed Music tab bug where songs don't play all the way or get stuck on "searching"
  • Fixed blue disabled button situation in certain instances, but keeping the WM contacts readable
  • WorldCard Mobile removed from ALL ROMs (useless, broken, app... if you want it there's plenty
    of cabs for it around)
  • Some ICONS are now squared for better compability with SPB and other apps
  • Audiobooster skin for Touch of Glass ROMs (WVGA only)
  • Added nice 28 day Agenda MOD to Calendar tab in Sense (thanks to slabbi! not sure if this got cooked in ?!? feedback please...)
  • Week view in Sense Calendar tab is now more legible with a blue highlight instead of grey
  • Palringo updated to 2.6.2
  • Stock CHT Layout restoration file fixed for all ROMs

GTX Taskbar mod to 21916 ROMs for better visibility of task manager icon
    GTX Skin for TCPMP
    GTX Skin for the MP3Trimmer
    GTX Mod for the CommManager
  • All of the above GTX mods are thanks to member eac ! Romanian power! lol
  • GTX "music widget not displaying on homescreen bug" fixed
  • Slight adjustment to HD2 GTX dialpad

-----------------------------------------

2010 (trimmed) -----------------------------------------------------------
2009 (trimmed) -----------------------------------------------------------
2008 (trimmed) -----------------------------------------------------------
Old 04-23-2012, 09:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Boost

newmant is keeping up the good worknewmant is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23016) ★ |SOON| ★Latest Manila 2.5!★ |

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedee12 View Post
Does anyone have a copy of the June 1st Energy 1.85 cookie ROM or know where the old ROMS are mirrored to?
I want the ROM the shut down the WIFI when the screen goes dark (since they seem to change the settings sometimes so that the screen will stay on always after using the ROM that has the ninja mod in it. I am building this for my dad and he has a dead battery a lot since the screen turns on in his pouch and does not shut off)

Thanks
Hello Speedee12 I think I have the ROM your looking for, PM me and give me a link to upload it for you.
Old 04-24-2012, 01:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint/VZ/TM

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedee12 View Post

Thanks

I still use the July 4 2011 CHT 1.8.5 ROM on a bunch of TP2s and the WIFI nosleep cab IS NOT installed by default:

"Added Ninja Duck's "No WIFI Sleep" cab to the addons directory to stop wifi from sleeping during HTC Wifi Sharing operations"

Note that it is in the ADDONs directory and requires you to download it and install it manually or put it in XDAUC.

I also have not seen having WIFI active cause the display to not turn off when scheduled. eg, if my timeout is 1 minute. Default behavior is for WIFI to disconnect when the devices hit deep sleep and only reconnect when the device wakes back up from a major event - unless the sleep cab is installed or you put in the reg entries manually.

I assume you were running July 4 2011 CHT 1.8.5 ?
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-24-2012, 01:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint/VZ/TM

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmant View Post
Hello Speedee12 I think I have the ROM your looking for, PM me and give me a link to upload it for you.

Hey newmant! Glad to see you are still around and helping out in this forum. I'm still running a TP2 and so are a bunch of my users as our personal phones. I have some Samsung Galaxy blah blah blah running Android that was provided to me by my day job last year... so that's where I've been spending dev time on (and on my TMO HD2) - with the little free time I have these days.

But funny enough, I still PREFER my TP2 for regular SMS and calling. I have my hard keys re-mapped, and stuff like BattClock so tweaked on winmo for the past 2 years... that android has YET to make that easy to hack (or with available apps) without having to use specialty firmware like CM7/9.

I see the TP2 ranks are narrowing. Hello to those still using it!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-24-2012, 02:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Sprint

kasim is keeping up the good workkasim is keeping up the good workkasim is keeping up the good work
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Guys,
I'm using 21916 Cookie 1.8.5 Jul o4
And set my pagepool to 12

What are you setting your Roms?
Old 04-24-2012, 05:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by powinmo View Post
Hey newmant! Glad to see you are still around and helping out in this forum. I'm still running a TP2 and so are a bunch of my users as our personal phones. I have some Samsung Galaxy blah blah blah running Android that was provided to me by my day job last year... so that's where I've been spending dev time on (and on my TMO HD2) - with the little free time I have these days.

But funny enough, I still PREFER my TP2 for regular SMS and calling. I have my hard keys re-mapped, and stuff like BattClock so tweaked on winmo for the past 2 years... that android has YET to make that easy to hack (or with available apps) without having to use specialty firmware like CM7/9.

I see the TP2 ranks are narrowing. Hello to those still using it!
Hello powinmo, yea I check out this forum hoping NRGZ might put out a update, plus I still sift through all the great information about this phone since I'm still playing with the best setup for me.

I haven't had the luxury of using any of the newer phones - but I must say this TP2 is really amazing and what all the Devs here and at XDA have been able to do with it is very cool, allot of people have moved on to the latest and greatest, but for what this phone can do and the price I pay for the service, I plan on using it for as long as I can, I even have thought of learning microsofts old Visual Studio program to play around with creating apps for it.

I also keep track of how well the android for TP2 is going and it looks like the latest Gingerbread is working well, I haven't tried it yet myself but looks promising.

Nice to see you checking in and thanks again for all your help with this rom.
Old 04-24-2012, 10:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: sprint

speedee12 is a n00b

Sorry I may have mis-spoken/understood.
My main issue is that I want the screen to turn off and not force the screen on when the WIFI router is on. I curretly have Nov 2010 and the July 4 2011. The Nov 2010 does allow the screen to go dark (I do not care if the WIFI shuts off), but the July Energy keeps the screen on and then the screen setting change randomly (both TP2s). For me it has not been an issue since I know how to change it back. For the past year my dad has been using his tp2 w mighty Mikes ROM and his randomly changes display settings too. He has a issue with being able to remember how to change things and that it is something else that he needs to do.

So what I have is: Nov 10? 2010 Energy 1.8.5
July 4 2011 Energy 1.8.5.
I switched away from Cookie 2.0 because of the random quick link issues.

I am hoping that the June 2011 Energy 1.8.5 ROM will allow the screen to go dark. I may have to switch dad to another flavor of ROM. The only other issue that I have for him is that he will need to update the Quick GPS manually with the Energy ROM.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by powinmo View Post
I still use the July 4 2011 CHT 1.8.5 ROM on a bunch of TP2s and the WIFI nosleep cab IS NOT installed by default:

"Added Ninja Duck's "No WIFI Sleep" cab to the addons directory to stop wifi from sleeping during HTC Wifi Sharing operations"

Note that it is in the ADDONs directory and requires you to download it and install it manually or put it in XDAUC.

I also have not seen having WIFI active cause the display to not turn off when scheduled. eg, if my timeout is 1 minute. Default behavior is for WIFI to disconnect when the devices hit deep sleep and only reconnect when the device wakes back up from a major event - unless the sleep cab is installed or you put in the reg entries manually.

I assume you were running July 4 2011 CHT 1.8.5 ?
Old 04-25-2012, 09:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6900

rotor nuts is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by resinis View Post
i will probably be the last person in the world running a tp2. unless sprint allows me to change phones (sero user!). but until then, this is the best phone i can have and to be honest its fine. it still does everything any fancy new phone can.... and now that they are $60 used all day long on ebay, i dont even worry about having a thick protective case on it. just run it naked with a clear screen protector. if it gets damaged, its just $60!

running the silence rom right now though. energy roms are on the slow side for me....
i know its not the right thread but, what are the chances of getting my hands on the silence rom? i looked through my pc and couldnt find it and threads closed.
thanks
Old 04-26-2012, 04:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotor nuts View Post
i know its not the right thread but, what are the chances of getting my hands on the silence rom? i looked through my pc and couldnt find it and threads closed.
thanks
Hello rotor nuts,
I have a copy of the Slince Rom, PM me with a place to upload for you and I will.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro2

jokergp is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmant View Post
Hello rotor nuts,
I have a copy of the Slince Rom, PM me with a place to upload for you and I will.
U cnt upload it on here?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development