View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 08:41 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
DatBioDame had his addr & was going to send..? Added your keyboard req... assumed you meant portrait
actually i meant portrait or landscape, when i hit reply to a message it would be nice for the keyboard to automatically pop up instead of me having to hit the blank space in the message and then go down and click on the keyboard box at the bottom to bring up the keyboard, thanks for adding that, like i said if it can be fixed great, if not then oh well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saj070 View Post
I posted on how to keep swype as default for texting even after soft reset your default SIP will be swype.

it was last week i posted in this forum you will need to use SKTools to map swype

KIOWA69 try this link

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-u...ml#post1983544
that's great for making swype the default, but that's not the default keyboard i want, i want the default as the full qwerty <as it already is>, but i want the default keyboard whatever it is to be able to pop up automatically when someone hits reply to a message and would like for ABC or XT9 to stick depending on which one a person wants to enable, like i said after a soft reset they change back to default settings, hope this clarifies.