PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2011, 05:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

IIVisionII is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austinite007 View Post
Does anyone know how to shorten the vibration alert for text messages? When I receive a text message with the vibration alert on, it vibrates for a long time. I would prefer a much shorter and less obtrusive sounding vibration alert. I did some searches on the registry and I could not find any specific keys to change this. Any thoughts?
There is a program called Vibro that can customize the vibrations. It was great, but I had one problem with it. Sometimes my texts wouldn't go through or come in and i tracked it down to that program. You may not have the same problems. It should be floating around somewhere although its not in development any more.
Old 11-19-2011, 10:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: ZTE Warp
Carrier: Boost Mobile

lascott7 is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to lascott7 Send a message via Yahoo to lascott7 Send a message via Skype™ to lascott7

Hey I am having a little problem with this Rhodneon Titanium ROM on my TP2. Its so weird. I hit the add contact option and it doesn't do anything so I have to end up remembering the number to put it in. I don't know if there's a thread on here specifically for the Rhodneon ROMs. If so can someone refer me?
"with God all things are possible" ~ St. Matthew 19:26
Who am I really?
Old 11-21-2011, 01:36 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

anyone heard from Energy lately on the anniversary rom? has the requeseted additions/deletions been sent his way yet?

Thanks.

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th
Old 11-27-2011, 01:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: treo pro
Carrier: sprint

resinis is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

hi. i switched to the energy stock sense (not the reference) rom a few days ago, and it has been great. solved the problems i was having with the lead rom (great rom as well, but still a little buggy)

i have a question. is there a way to disable the fancy htc texting? it seems to slow down the phone too much, and the one thing i cannot tolerate is slow texting.

otherwise i like it a lot! i disabled all the speed eating things i could, and its actually a pretty quick phone. it just texts horribly, and i think its basically because its trying to run a texting app on top of the stock texting...
Old 11-27-2011, 11:48 AM
Almost a VIP

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I haven't been on Stock Sense rom since I first got my TP2.

Best way I believe is to create a shortcut to the Win Mo Stock SMS (\windows\tmail.exe -service "SMS").

Would need to create a shorcut to the above and then place that shortcut into the program folder so you can place in on one of the link buttons on the home screen.

I have been using the Cookie (CHT) 1.8.5 Energy ROM and love it. This shortcut is an option already built in with Energy's CHT 1.8.5 ROM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-27-2011, 06:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak View Post
I haven't been on Stock Sense rom since I first got my TP2.

Best way I believe is to create a shortcut to the Win Mo Stock SMS (\windows\tmail.exe -service "SMS").

Would need to create a shorcut to the above and then place that shortcut into the program folder so you can place in on one of the link buttons on the home screen.

I have been using the Cookie (CHT) 1.8.5 Energy ROM and love it. This shortcut is an option already built in with Energy's CHT 1.8.5 ROM.
thanks. i actually thought of this, i was just hoping of a better way

i used the program on this site to make the shortcut- http://bansky.net/blog_stuff/ShortcutMakerInstall.cab
Creating shortcuts in Windows Mobile Smartphone | Pavel Bansky

it works great. i left the htc shortcut on the homebar that way i can see waiting texts indications...
Old 11-29-2011, 04:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Well my problems were not fixed by just direct linking to sms. it appears the tmail.exe file itself was causing massive slowdowns... i read online that it might have to do with gmail's imap service, however that was 6 months ago... AND my email always worked quick and speedy. it was just the texts that made the whole phone stop (not even sending/recieving... just typing the damn texts made the phone crawl. then, if i killed the tmail.exe process and let it pop back up, speed was restored for a little bit. very weird)

after getting tired of messing around, i downloaded my 3rd rom attempt with my tp2. this time, energy's maxsense rom.

HOLY CHRIST this rom is slick! i mean, waayyyy fucking cool. and its fast. texts are good now. i absolutely love this rom, the way the guy completely re-wrote the manila interface is absolutely outstanding. HTC should hire the guy who did this!
Old 11-29-2011, 09:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

GarrettSR5 is a n00b

Do you have archived versions of this ROM? I had a version on my old TP2 that the digitizer died on and it was the BEST rom I've ever used. I have the newest release on my brandy new TP2 and I'm not a fan
Old 12-01-2011, 12:56 AM
Almost a VIP

What version ROM are you looking for? There isn't really an archive that Energy keeps around. The users seem to do a very good job of that.

So if your looking for a specific ROM, need more info:
Base Type (29022, etc), CHT2.0, CHT1.8.5 and build date (if not the latest) so that someone can point to or link up that specific rom.

Thanks.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-01-2011, 01:18 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Good point, I still have a lot from that last year, 56 total.

Last edited by steveo70; 12-01-2011 at 04:26 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development