PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2011, 12:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post
So I have flashed. Amazing how much faster it is. I wish there was a way to figure out what happens to make this phone so freaking slow after a period of time.... DRM is not working still. It used to work on June ROM.. Arrugh.
I'm with you on this one. DRM has been a deal breaker for a long time. I run the Aug 18 2010 and DRM works fine. I use the sense 2.1 version because I've found it to be the fastest ROM that still has sense (imho), and I get 100 mgs of ram. I also have several sense 2.5 ROMs of the same build, Cookie 2.0 and 1.8 (I think) Let me know if you want any.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-22-2011, 10:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II
Carrier: Verizon

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Thank you. I have a stash of older ROMS too, but it was working on this version in the past. Really Frustrating. I like the newer version of Sense, I so wish there was an easy way to fix the DRM without going back to August of 2010... So many free audiobooks. I've got a test Phone. I think I am going to flash one by one until I find one that works. I am hoping there might be a build DRM works somewhere in there that we missed. I KNOW it was working on this version previously
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-22-2011, 02:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post
Thank you. I have a stash of older ROMS too, but it was working on this version in the past. Really Frustrating. I like the newer version of Sense, I so wish there was an easy way to fix the DRM without going back to August of 2010... So many free audiobooks. I've got a test Phone. I think I am going to flash one by one until I find one that works. I am hoping there might be a build DRM works somewhere in there that we missed. I KNOW it was working on this version previously
If you find one please let me know. The real problem with the 9/10 roms is they don't have the new start menus, so I still use winstart. Its a trade off .
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-26-2011, 10:10 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Just bought another TP2! :>)) 3 now... will be on a TP2 for a loooooong time!
Wife & I still kick'n the ERom... & still lov'n it! :>))

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Old 12-27-2011, 01:24 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Just bought another TP2! :>)) 3 now... will be on a TP2 for a loooooong time!
Wife & I still kick'n the ERom... & still lov'n it! :>))

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Sorry was out of town and didn't have a chance to get online, but hope you had a Merry Christmas and will have a Happy New Year too!
Old 12-27-2011, 01:42 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch
Carrier: bell

maxpowerss is a n00b

does any one have issues receiving text messages with the latest rom i seem to be missing text messages past message 1, text message 2 will usually be a box or missing text, text 3/3 might be a box as well or just be blank. i tried other roms and the latest build has only this issue as i found out very quickly. sending multiple texts works fine. thanks
Old 12-28-2011, 12:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II
Carrier: Verizon

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

I have not had those problems with text on the latest ROM. But I find the Jun 1st ROM to be more stable.
DRM Update: I found no joy in using WMA on Overdrive with DRM. I switched to a MP3 version of the audiobook and that worked fine...

Why can't verizon get a decent windows phone... I do not want to change carriers but, I want my windows.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-29-2011, 01:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch
Carrier: bell

maxpowerss is a n00b

any one have a link to a jun 1 rom? reg energy works for me thanks
Old 12-29-2011, 01:13 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

@maxpowerss I have a Energy.RHODCDMA.29020.Sense2.5.Jun.01. if you want it. Uploading now. Also have a co0kie 1.85 and a GTX version. I'll post a link when it uploads.
Old 12-29-2011, 02:01 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpowerss View Post
any one have a link to a jun 1 rom? reg energy works for me thanks

pm sent

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development