View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 02:56 PM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post
Thank you. I have a stash of older ROMS too, but it was working on this version in the past. Really Frustrating. I like the newer version of Sense, I so wish there was an easy way to fix the DRM without going back to August of 2010... So many free audiobooks. I've got a test Phone. I think I am going to flash one by one until I find one that works. I am hoping there might be a build DRM works somewhere in there that we missed. I KNOW it was working on this version previously
If you find one please let me know. The real problem with the 9/10 roms is they don't have the new start menus, so I still use winstart. Its a trade off .
This post has been thanked 2 times.