View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 12:44 AM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post
So I have flashed. Amazing how much faster it is. I wish there was a way to figure out what happens to make this phone so freaking slow after a period of time.... DRM is not working still. It used to work on June ROM.. Arrugh.
I'm with you on this one. DRM has been a deal breaker for a long time. I run the Aug 18 2010 and DRM works fine. I use the sense 2.1 version because I've found it to be the fastest ROM that still has sense (imho), and I get 100 mgs of ram. I also have several sense 2.5 ROMs of the same build, Cookie 2.0 and 1.8 (I think) Let me know if you want any.
This post has been thanked 1 times.