PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2010, 09:28 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

hurdpcs is keeping up the good workhurdpcs is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 6| 21911|23673 * Sense 2017

Hi,

Does anyone know of a widget or a way to get calendar tasks to show up on the home page in MaxSense?

Thanks

Last edited by hurdpcs; 08-09-2010 at 09:42 PM.
Old 08-09-2010, 09:33 PM
mp1
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

mp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuff
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 21| 21911|23121 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernoman View Post
What happened to the CHT Lockscreen? I am using Energy.RHODCDMA.23121.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass.J ul.21.7z and it never shows up. When it's enabled, I get the curved slider, to unlock. I can edit the Lockscreen settings but they never show up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JukEboX View Post
This does not work. No matter which lock screen i set it to, the same one comes back up. There is definately something wrong here. Looks like I am headed back to S2U2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent212 View Post
I'm having the same problem as these guys. I'm using the August 4th Cookie release. From the home screen, I select Menu->"Cookie's Home Tab Editor"->"Lockscreen settings", and I have "Enable CHT lockscreen" on, along with "Lock on standby". I've tried all three options under "Unlock style", and I do a soft reset each time I change these settings, but I only can get the lock screen with the curved slider that you slide down to unlock. How do I get the lock screen that I see when I go to Menu->"Edit Lock Screen Layout" from the home screen?
All you have to do is install the following cab which came from at http://www.energyroms.com/Addons/ , soft reset, enable CHT Lockscreen as usual (hit apply and exit for a soft reset), and continue to enjoy your EnergyRom.
Attached Files
File Type: cab NRGZ28 Stock Lockscreen.cab (1.1 KB, 37 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-09-2010, 10:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Htc touch pro
Carrier: Cricket

bugsyounot is just getting started
Angry Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 6| 21911|23673 * Sense 2017

[QUOTE=DaveTN;1904672]
Quote:
Originally Posted by blunij View Post
I have heard - but there is much debate about the subject - that the phone takes a bit of "getting used to" the battery patterns after a new flash.
Each oem battery has circuitry that hepls the phone determine the rate of charge and dischatge and sometimes that can get a bit wonky after a flash.
This is total crap and someone has to say it. I keep reading this bs and I shake my head. What's draining the battery is having the screen on. Playing music and talking on the phone use almost no battery. Other things drain the battery too, but nothing like the screen....

...so you flash a new ROM, and then you have to change all the settings and sync your contacts. It takes a few days to get everything just right. Once you get things right you use the screen less and a miracle, the battery lasts longer. There is no magic circuitry that's getting used to the new rom.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-09-2010, 10:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: US Cellular

iowabassplayer is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariowabassplayer is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariowabassplayer is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Thumbs down Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 6| 21911|23673 * Sense 2017

[QUOTE=bugsyounot;1905431]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
This is total crap and someone has to say it. I keep reading this bs and I shake my head. What's draining the battery is having the screen on. Playing music and talking on the phone use almost no battery. Other things drain the battery too, but nothing like the screen....

...so you flash a new ROM, and then you have to change all the settings and sync your contacts. It takes a few days to get everything just right. Once you get things right you use the screen less and a miracle, the battery lasts longer. There is no magic circuitry that's getting used to the new rom.
Your 3rd post and you completely attack a well-respected member, who clearly stated that "there is much debate about the subject"...

maybe a little more tact would have been appropriate.
just sayin
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:11 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: sprint

smoghtader is a n00b

Anyone know how to keep the screen from unlocking when you slide out the keyboard? It keeps unlocking in my pocket. I don't think I ever had this issue before I installed this last update. Thanks.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

theshowman is a n00b
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 10| 21911|23128 * Sense 2017

Thanks for the replies, iowabassplayer .

I used this (ClearRAM) cab along the two cabs for "NoPushInternet" & "Dynamic Resource Proxy", and my RAM usage is still bad.
Within an hour, it still creeps upto 90% where apps start getting killed (eg Opera, IE) or the unit just hangs or resets!

Too weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowabassplayer View Post
Also, although SKTools has tons of great tweaks, their Clean Ram feature is a bit lackluster if you ask me.
There is a much more effective program called CleanRam.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iowabassplayer View Post
Are you using the cabs that are supposed to help with this issue?
Mine has sat for about 4 hours since a reset and i'm at about 69%.

Check em out!

Take a look at the cabs below...
Old 08-10-2010, 08:10 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG LS855

t-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIP
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 10| 21911|23128 * Sense 2017

August 10th ROMs are coming up, the guy is just unbeliveable!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

cocoabro is keeping up the good workcocoabro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet2300 View Post
Are there any cabs or setting to change to make the GTX have the white lower bar and white background like the original GTX mod instead of Energy's wing thing or multi-colored one? No offense meant heh.

Loving this latest one!
If you're talking about the slider, it's this one. I install it via XDA_UC every time.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

cocoabro is keeping up the good workcocoabro is keeping up the good work

Alright, a couple noob questions:
1. The 23128 that's uploading - NRG says "shipped"... shipped on what device?
2. Does anyone know if 23128 is faster than 23673? I'm really liking Aug 6th GTX 23673...
Old 08-10-2010, 08:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx

These roms are based off a leaked rom containing Manila 2017. They are a little buggy right now, but day by day, they will become more popular and eventually become the new standard. So far, they seem to be built a little better and function more smoothly, but it depends on your device, configuration, apps, and cabs that you install. My advice, backup your phone and give it a try. If you don't like it, restore the backup. Just be sure you install cabs one at a time to be sure they don't break anything. XDA-UC (and the like) may not be the best thing(s) to use right now.

For more info on the origin of these updates, you can chack THIS out.

Keep it up NRGZ, you always keep us up to date! Lovin it!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development