PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2010, 08:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

hurdpcs is keeping up the good workhurdpcs is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 13| 21911|23129 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
That's weird because I changed my pp to 16 before flashing it <23129> and it runs pretty damn good and no sticking/lagging, I have used the phone and done some texting and messed around with the phone, haven't surfed the net on it though but overall I'm very happy with the responsiveness at 16, another great rom from NRG, keep it up bro!

Are you using a password to unlock your phone? If I use a password I have problems with cookie stalling. If I don't it runs pretty good.
Old 08-16-2010, 08:20 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 13| 21911|23129 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingHDTV View Post
OK I must be blind or ignorant. I don't see anything related to the PRL/PRI in settings->connections. All I see are:
account manager
domain enroll
autodata config
usb to pc
comm manager
wi-fi
connections

Under this connections I just get a couple links to non PRL/PRI specific.

Am I looking in the wrong place?

thanks
dave
nav to start/settings/system at the bottom

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
Old 08-16-2010, 08:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ageesm View Post
Thought I would let you know, these are the instructions I followed after reading for about 3 or 4 hours on what to do. I read this entire post, followed the directions and have been OC safely at 768 for just over 24 hours or so. Going to hang on to and see if it keeps up, all looks well.

Wow forgot to post the link, here it is http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=281
Thanks alot man, I appreciate the point in the right direction
Old 08-16-2010, 08:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

lovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooxteme View Post
nav to start/settings/system at the bottom
Hmm, I'm running 8/13 version. start/settings/system is where I see them only after I install the cab. I don't think they are included in the ROM.

dave
Old 08-16-2010, 08:52 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernoman View Post
Many crashes for me with the 23xxx Aug 13 build. I tried reference and DinikGlass. Moved back to Aug10 reference for now.
Theres a lot of things that can cause crashes that you have to consider, especially when the majority of the users are having a good experience.

First, install the ROM and use JUST the ROM for a day or so before you start adding all your favorite cabs.

Backups. If you backup settings from a previous ROM, you run the risk of transferring over settings that may be causing problems.

SD card. If you have a slow or bad SD card, you will have freezups and problems. I recommend a class VI SD memory card. You should also navigate to the Application Data folder on the SD card and delete the HTC forlder. It will create a new folder after you soft reset.

Consider that you may have a problem with your phone.

David
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-16-2010, 08:53 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog
(he he.. chuckle) FYI Dave, been on 16 all day, not happy, just logging into ppcgeeks & tooling around causing problems. I'm trying 8 next, then maybe back to 23128..
** edit ** just went to reburn & set pp to 8, it was at zero still must not have hit the "Change To" button & saved it.. Will reburn @ 16 lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
That's weird because I changed my pp to 16 before flashing it <23129> and it runs pretty damn good and no sticking/lagging, I have used the phone and done some texting and messed around with the phone, haven't surfed the net on it though but overall I'm very happy with the responsiveness at 16, another great rom from NRG, keep it up bro!
think'n you missed the edit piece! meaning i forgot to save 16 (& was at zero) so I reflashed zero) thanked you anyway! ha!

I'm back @ 16 now, life's good.
Old 08-16-2010, 08:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Theres a lot of things that can cause crashes that you have to consider, especially when the majority of the users are having a good experience.

First, install the ROM and use JUST the ROM for a day or so before you start adding all your favorite cabs.

Backups. If you backup settings from a previous ROM, you run the risk of transferring over settings that may be causing problems.

SD card. If you have a slow or bad SD card, you will have freezups and problems. I recommend a class VI SD memory card. You should also navigate to the Application Data folder on the SD card and delete the HTC forlder. It will create a new folder after you soft reset.

Consider that you may have a problem with your phone.

David
U cant post that enough
Old 08-16-2010, 09:08 PM
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
U cant post that enough
I think I'm just gonna save it to a text file and copy and paste it every day.

David
Old 08-16-2010, 09:14 PM
Unlimited is um, limited

I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone for the feedback and support of the help I try to give here and for helping me hit "VIP" before I go dormant this October (Don't worry...I'm addicted to flashing and to PPC Geeks).
Anyway, you guys - and some gals too - are all great and I really appreciate you all.
Most of what I post when I try to help people is stuff that I've learned from many of you and in turn echo back to the community. The NRG ROM thread is a great thread and I'm glad that I can be a part of it and help out.

Y'all are great!

David

Edit: I've been hittin y'all back with some thanks in return and the thanks button has now disappeared again so I guess I used up my daily limit.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 08-16-2010, 09:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone for the feedback and support of the help I try to give here and for helping me hit "VIP" before I go dormant this October (Don't worry...I'm addicted to flashing and to PPC Geeks).
Anyway, you guys - and some gals too - are all great and I really appreciate you all.
Most of what I post when I try to help people is stuff that I've learned from many of you and in turn echo back to the community. The NRG ROM thread is a great thread and I'm glad that I can be a part of it and help out.

Y'all are great!

David

Edit: I've been hittin y'all back with some thanks in return and the thanks button has now disappeared again so I guess I used up my daily limit.
You deserve every single one of those Thank You's. How come I didn't see any of your thank you's toward me? that's not fair....... HAHAHAHA. Good luck with whatever you're doing.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development