PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2010, 03:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

rom116 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 21| 21911|23121 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom116 View Post
July 21 Dinik Cookie 23121-I have an issue with the Opera internet browser, when I tap the icon at the bottom right to bring up the options and the address bar, the phone just vibrates, nothing comes up.
Also, it seems that Sense takes a very long time to load, one time it didn't load at all and I had to restart the phone. I have not had the contact issue, but I haven't added any new contacts either.
Other than that, the rom is very fast and seems pretty darn good.
Opera broweser issue resolved itself, sense still taking long time to load, not having the contacts issue at all. Great rom. Sense seems a touch unresponsive on the tabs, but nothing major.
Old 07-23-2010, 03:54 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 21| 21911|23121 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
How do you skin new icons to look like the other icons?
Honestly I don't know, you are going to have to PM NRG and ask him if he does it or if someone helps him with that, that's why I said it's going to be more trouble than it's worth to do, while you're at it you might as well ask him where in the rom is the files stored at for the action screen, and if I was you I would have the icon that you want to use on hand so in case he is willing to help that there won't be a delay in getting that to him, but to tell the truth as much as he works on the ROMs I don't see him helping much, honestly I don't know where he gets the time to update the ROM like he does now.
Old 07-23-2010, 03:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: treo
Carrier: tmo

freshpl is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenlewisesq View Post
The WiFi Router icon in the Tools folder will turn on WiFi routing and enable the button on the settings screen.

works now cheers
Old 07-23-2010, 03:57 PM
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisM510 View Post
Quick question on the Jul 21 ROMs: In the changelog, it says NRG rolled AudioBooster back to a previous version to solve the saving of presets problem. Can someone tell me if that means the really cool new graphics are gone too?
I would put money on it that if he rolled back to an older version of AudioBooster that the new graphics are gone also.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-23-2010, 03:59 PM
Android Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellonwheels View Post
I usually use titanium... but trying out july 21 cookie... Anyways autofill in is broken in Standard SMS... new sms> to: [xxxx] It tries to bring up some names, but then stops and doesn't update them after a single or double char. input. Is this true for everyone? I have 502 contacts. Have reset several times... Contacts were synced with gmail exchange server...
What keyboard are you using? I think there was an issue with one of the keyboards in the past, I believe it was the Swype keyboard, try switching to one of the other ones and see if that fixes your issue.
Old 07-23-2010, 04:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
Honestly I don't know, you are going to have to PM NRG and ask him if he does it or if someone helps him with that, that's why I said it's going to be more trouble than it's worth to do, while you're at it you might as well ask him where in the rom is the files stored at for the action screen, and if I was you I would have the icon that you want to use on hand so in case he is willing to help that there won't be a delay in getting that to him, but to tell the truth as much as he works on the ROMs I don't see him helping much, honestly I don't know where he gets the time to update the ROM like he does now.
The ROM looks and works so well its really not a big deal to go thru all that trouble, I just thought it wouldnt hurt to ask in case you knew, but thanks and thanked for the reply
Old 07-23-2010, 04:08 PM
Android Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenlewisesq View Post
I am running the July 21st version of the 35x ROM and can't figure out how to change the lock screen back to the windows default. Any help is appreciated.
All you should have to do is hit menu>home tab editor>lockscreen settings>and pick the lockscreen that you want.
Old 07-23-2010, 04:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 HD
Carrier: Verizon

JukEboX is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to JukEboX Send a message via MSN to JukEboX Send a message via Yahoo to JukEboX Send a message via Skype™ to JukEboX

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
All you should have to do is hit menu>home tab editor>lockscreen settings>and pick the lockscreen that you want.
This does not work. No matter which lock screen i set it to, the same one comes back up. There is definately something wrong here. Looks like I am headed back to S2U2.
Old 07-23-2010, 04:24 PM
Android Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
The ROM looks and works so well its really not a big deal to go thru all that trouble, I just thought it wouldnt hurt to ask in case you knew, but thanks and thanked for the reply
Yeah I have no idea, I never got into skinning anything myself as I liked everything the way it was and I don't really have the time to get into all of that so I just leave it to the experts, I probably don't use 90% of all the stuff that's in the ROM anyways as I'm out of the country half the year. You have been thanked also.
Old 07-23-2010, 04:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Evo 4g
Carrier: sprint

marrellmontez is a n00b

DOES THE JULY 21 ROM have the HTC MESSAGING DISABLED??

SO THAT I CAN USED THE WM MESSAGING FOR BETTER SPEED??

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development