View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 04:24 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 21| 21911|23121 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
The ROM looks and works so well its really not a big deal to go thru all that trouble, I just thought it wouldnt hurt to ask in case you knew, but thanks and thanked for the reply
Yeah I have no idea, I never got into skinning anything myself as I liked everything the way it was and I don't really have the time to get into all of that so I just leave it to the experts, I probably don't use 90% of all the stuff that's in the ROM anyways as I'm out of the country half the year. You have been thanked also.