View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 04:00 PM
DatBoiDame
VIP Member

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 21| 21911|23121 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
Honestly I don't know, you are going to have to PM NRG and ask him if he does it or if someone helps him with that, that's why I said it's going to be more trouble than it's worth to do, while you're at it you might as well ask him where in the rom is the files stored at for the action screen, and if I was you I would have the icon that you want to use on hand so in case he is willing to help that there won't be a delay in getting that to him, but to tell the truth as much as he works on the ROMs I don't see him helping much, honestly I don't know where he gets the time to update the ROM like he does now.
The ROM looks and works so well its really not a big deal to go thru all that trouble, I just thought it wouldnt hurt to ask in case you knew, but thanks and thanked for the reply
This post has been thanked 1 times.