PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2010, 05:24 PM
mp1
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

mp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 1| 21907|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenwill View Post
Posting their registry seems to be a security risk to me. The registry includes personal passwords and data that should not be posted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
just insert a fake password...its done all the time...
Valid point. I actually hadn't thought about that.

Anyway, I figured changing the key HKLM\Comm\CommMgr\Planner\Settings\SuspendResume (setting to auto-disconnect) was the reason he had it working. Testing it out myself, I found that the data disconnects Before initiating the call and there is no problem hanging up BUT, as stated previously, it often results in not being able to answer the incoming call. The phone slider also often "sticks" when slid over instead of answering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron36 View Post

3.the bluetooth controls dont work at all any more with bt500 (you can only hear it).
to many people crying about not being able to hang up with bt.just let your caller hang up,how easy is that!! or take your phone out and hit end call.if enrg thought bt500 was the best one to use in his rom im sure he would put it in originaly.
give the man a break!!!
As far as the bluetooth build I have been pushing for, it is what is in all the other ROMs where no one is having bluetooth issues.

This is the only ROM I run and really the only reason I haven't gotten an Evo so forgive me for trying to put in some feedback to make it better.
Old 07-07-2010, 05:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

ThrottleAbuse is just getting started
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 1| 21907|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by RONMAC View Post
I use the lock settings in System/Settings/Lock Config but I run the attached cab first so I can have a lock screen that looks like the attached image.

I am running the July 4th 21907 GTX CHT ROM and I think it matches it pretty well.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for the help. I guess I will try that.

I can't believe more people do not have this problem and more solutions aren't being offered. I would really appreciate the help.
Old 07-07-2010, 05:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Windows

mhhd00 is becoming a great contributor

Using 23569 GTX July 4 and ArkSwitch crashes right after trying to use it. After that, clicking the top left corner no longer launches it, and launching it from a shortcut freezes my device.
Old 07-07-2010, 05:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Evo 4g
Carrier: sprint

marrellmontez is a n00b

the july 3rd standard energyrom sense2.5 rom, comes with the People Messaging Mod.

im loving this mod, im just wondering is there any skins, because its a little plain..

maybe some colored speech bubbles..?

click on the link for an example..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=5707065
Old 07-07-2010, 05:50 PM
Ron36

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp1 View Post
Valid point. I actually hadn't thought about that.

Anyway, I figured changing the key HKLM\Comm\CommMgr\Planner\Settings\SuspendResume (setting to auto-disconnect) was the reason he had it working. Testing it out myself, I found that the data disconnects Before initiating the call and there is no problem hanging up BUT, as stated previously, it often results in not being able to answer the incoming call. The phone slider also often "sticks" when slid over instead of answering.

As far as the bluetooth build I have been pushing for, it is what is in all the other ROMs where no one is having bluetooth issues.

This is the only ROM I run and really the only reason I haven't gotten an Evo so forgive me for trying to put in some feedback to make it better.
im not trying to point any fingers at any one.it just seems that enrg didnt want bt 500 in his rom but he was harrased by pm and twitter about this and now energy cookie rom 7.4 doesnt work as well as 6.27.someone posted tweets by enrg in reguards to bt500 and he seemed annoyed.maybe he was rushed and that is why new build has issues.

will someone post energy cookie 6.27 please??
Old 07-07-2010, 06:00 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrellmontez View Post
the july 3rd standard energyrom sense2.5 rom, comes with the People Messaging Mod.

im loving this mod, im just wondering is there any skins, because its a little plain..

maybe some colored speech bubbles..?

click on the link for an example..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=5707065
How many times are you going to post the same exact thing, this is the third post with the same exact information, are you intentionally spamming the thread or you going to keep trolling for a thanks?
Old 07-07-2010, 06:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Evo 4g
Carrier: sprint

marrellmontez is a n00b

or how about trying to get any feedback without getting lost in the forum..

relax guy
Old 07-07-2010, 06:16 PM
mp1
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

mp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron36 View Post
im not trying to point any fingers at any one.it just seems that enrg didnt want bt 500 in his rom but he was harrased by pm and twitter about this and now energy cookie rom 7.4 doesnt work as well as 6.27.someone posted tweets by enrg in reguards to bt500 and he seemed annoyed.maybe he was rushed and that is why new build has issues.

will someone post energy cookie 6.27 please??
That build is not new. It was in the official USC and VZ 6.5 ROMs and has been used by just about all the chefs here. NRG used it in the March 17th ROM that everyone liked so much and BT worked flawlessly.

As far as "harassing" NRG into doing ANYTHING, I probably have a better chance of convincing You to give me your 80 million dollar winning Powerball ticket in exchange for me hitting the thanks button for you.
NRG is going to do what he wants to do.
Old 07-07-2010, 06:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: verizon

ichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cparuch View Post
Ok, Is there any way to stop the phone from "waking up" if the signal is lost.
not sure if this will help you or not. this registry key is set to 1 (true).
i wonder if setting it to 0 (false) would inhibit the signal fade/lost from setting off a phone wake-up situation.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Services\PhoneExt:ShowSignalFad e

at lease it's something to try.
Old 07-07-2010, 06:28 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrellmontez View Post
or how about trying to get any feedback without getting lost in the forum..

relax guy
well I would agree with you if you didn't have two of the same posts at the bottom of the last page and then at the beginning of this page. You're time would be better spent searching for a solution instead of sitting there refreshing the page waiting for someone to answer the question for you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development