View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 09:33 PM
mp1
PPCGeeks Regular

mp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 21| 21911|23121 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernoman View Post
What happened to the CHT Lockscreen? I am using Energy.RHODCDMA.23121.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass.J ul.21.7z and it never shows up. When it's enabled, I get the curved slider, to unlock. I can edit the Lockscreen settings but they never show up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JukEboX View Post
This does not work. No matter which lock screen i set it to, the same one comes back up. There is definately something wrong here. Looks like I am headed back to S2U2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent212 View Post
I'm having the same problem as these guys. I'm using the August 4th Cookie release. From the home screen, I select Menu->"Cookie's Home Tab Editor"->"Lockscreen settings", and I have "Enable CHT lockscreen" on, along with "Lock on standby". I've tried all three options under "Unlock style", and I do a soft reset each time I change these settings, but I only can get the lock screen with the curved slider that you slide down to unlock. How do I get the lock screen that I see when I go to Menu->"Edit Lock Screen Layout" from the home screen?
All you have to do is install the following cab which came from at http://www.energyroms.com/Addons/ , soft reset, enable CHT Lockscreen as usual (hit apply and exit for a soft reset), and continue to enjoy your EnergyRom.
Attached Files
File Type: cab NRGZ28 Stock Lockscreen.cab (1.1 KB, 37 views) Click for barcode!