PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2011, 07:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Mogul < TP < TP2 < Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

trewardtx is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |May 14| 21916|29020 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Shout out to the creator of NRG rom's....appreciate the hard work and your patience with dealing with our many problems =D>=D>=D>

Today i will be moving on to Android.....just received my Evo 3D from UPS but will still be using my Touch Pro 2 to tether for a couple of days....its been fun....really dont want to leave Windows but oh well
Old 06-23-2011, 10:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint/VZ/TM

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kern417 View Post
running the standard ROM and its running pretty well, i still wish he would put the reference version back up but this suits my needs for now. like always it kind of starts acting up after a week or so, so i usually do a hard reset every saturday. thanks for the updates
Just curious... any hints of what you are seeing that makes you have to do a hard reset every weekend? That just seems very extreme to some, or overly dedicated to others.

I'm still running Feb.27 Standard + CHT185 on my main device, and have not needed to do anything to that degree.
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-23-2011, 10:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by yjjadara View Post
Could you help me?

How can I revert the font to stock font ?

I am using ur sprint version "|ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |May 14| 29020 * Sense 2021 + flavors" . standard version.

from your wiki..
"...You have to revert to the stock fonts BEFORE you start messing with fonts. Most font changing apps dont take into account custom fonts..." (NRGZ)
The wiki assumes (my mistake when I submitted it) someone was doing that in order to use KDFonts and not your situation for a Korean modification... as the KDFonts thread on XDA has the solution.

Resolution from that thread is to download a patch from NRGZ add on website and install the cab, soft reset after wards:

http://www.energyroms.com/Addons/Ret...%20Restore.cab

NGRZ switched from the default Tahoma to the Calibri font. Installing this cab is what I did in order to use KDFonts successfully.

I'll update the wiki to indicate such. Good luck.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-23-2011, 10:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvaster View Post
Just got the June 1st Standard Energy 21*** version, and regretting it.
CDMA TP2 on Boost Mobile, Data NOT WORKING.
Data was working on the April 21 Energy Rom I had before this new flash.
Sprint Provisioning didn't work, neither did Auto Data Config. Hating that there's no update profile option here.
How do I get data working again on this ROM? Any help would be appreciated.
If anyone knows where to get the April 21st ROM, it's be greatly appreciated. All google links point to roms that have been updated to this new version.
I have users running the June.1.2011 ROMs on Boost with no data issues, so it is NOT the ROMs itself. It is likely something during your flashing process just got out of wack.

The wiki mentions to update your profile in the Boost section for data access. The Profile section provides the links of the cab installer for the data profile/prl updater. Download the cab, run the profile updater and you should be fine.
Old 06-23-2011, 10:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak View Post
Flashed June 5th 21916 Titanium ROM.

Noticed a some issues:

3. Verizon ## Codes do not work at all. None of them work. Not sure if this is the same in 29020 ROM as I didn't have a chance to try them. Is there CAB or Registry to update these to try and get them to work?
Gotta just check... confirmation that you ran the Verizon provisioning cab per the wiki? The default behavior is for Sprint's EPST ## handling. Though maybe other Verizon users could chime in...
Old 06-23-2011, 11:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

@powinmo:
Yes I did run the Provision cab first thing.
That is why it was so puzzling.

I flashed Vin's Titanium ROM to test out another 21916 with IPhoneToday. Its okay but I prefer Nrgz roms when all the items are working correctly....
The ##Codes I can work around but the ReplyAll issue in Outlook I could not do without.

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th

Last edited by PPCFreak; 06-24-2011 at 07:17 AM.
Old 06-24-2011, 12:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Sprint

Phenom1211 is becoming a great contributor

Sayonara, fellow NRG Addicts. Flashing one last time for nostalgia before leaving WM forever. Picking up my EVO3D in under 7.5 hours right when the local Sprint Store opens. Well since I know this thread is ungodly flooded, I'll be done now. Thanks to all who've helped me and cheers to all.

Nokia N-GAGE QD > Motorola RAZR V3 > T-Mobile Dash (HTC Excalibur) > Treo 700p for ~2 weeks, waiting for my > Sprint HTC Touch Pro - flashed to death, convinced Sprint to replace it with a > Sprint HTC Touch Pro2 + HTC Legend - won on Twitter from HTC
Old 06-24-2011, 04:38 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: ZTE Warp
Carrier: Boost Mobile

lascott7 is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to lascott7 Send a message via Yahoo to lascott7 Send a message via Skype™ to lascott7
Unhappy Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |May 14| 21916|29020 * Sense 2021 + flavors

I am having problems with the landscape in MaxSense 2.5 with my unlocked Touch Pro 2. It gives me this screen where the widgets are when I turn it instead of the home screen. Then the messaging landscaping mode sometimes lags and I have to slide back in my keyboard just to make it go into landscape mode for the 2nd time. Then I've also had issues where the house button and star and settings buttons go up from its original place. I have minimized some stuff to make the phone run faster. I just don't get it. I thought MaxSense does landscape mode. Is there a fix for this or an update on this? Please help someone. I would appreciate it.
"with God all things are possible" ~ St. Matthew 19:26
Who am I really?
Old 06-24-2011, 07:20 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

back to Nrgz 29020 Titanium rom.

had issues with Vin's 21916 Titanium rom when going to quick menu. lost access to some settings (sounds was the biggest one).
Old 06-24-2011, 02:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro!
Carrier: Telus

jusetan is just getting started

can someone post up the sound effects that energy has in this rom? I love it, wanting mainly the transformers sounds, and would love the volume up/down sfx...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development