View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 10:24 PM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |May 14| 21916|29020 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvaster View Post
Just got the June 1st Standard Energy 21*** version, and regretting it.
CDMA TP2 on Boost Mobile, Data NOT WORKING.
Data was working on the April 21 Energy Rom I had before this new flash.
Sprint Provisioning didn't work, neither did Auto Data Config. Hating that there's no update profile option here.
How do I get data working again on this ROM? Any help would be appreciated.
If anyone knows where to get the April 21st ROM, it's be greatly appreciated. All google links point to roms that have been updated to this new version.
I have users running the June.1.2011 ROMs on Boost with no data issues, so it is NOT the ROMs itself. It is likely something during your flashing process just got out of wack.

The wiki mentions to update your profile in the Boost section for data access. The Profile section provides the links of the cab installer for the data profile/prl updater. Download the cab, run the profile updater and you should be fine.
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 2 times.