PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2011, 09:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Alltel HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

KillerKellerjr is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Apr 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

There is a cab file that will fix the ## codes. It is called "Dan-htc-touch fix ## codes.cab" its a really small file but it fixed the ## codes for me. It might be here or you can just google it as google is your friend but then again so is PPCGeeks...try the search feature.

Edit:

Here is a link to it ## Codes

Last edited by KillerKellerjr; 04-18-2011 at 09:56 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-18-2011, 12:18 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Apr 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKellerjr View Post
There is a cab file that will fix the ## codes. It is called "Dan-htc-touch fix ## codes.cab" its a really small file but it fixed the ## codes for me. It might be here or you can just google it as google is your friend but then again so is PPCGeeks...try the search feature.

Edit:

Here is a link to it ## Codes

Cooked this in the ROM from now on...

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-18-2011, 02:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: GALAXY NEXUS
Carrier: Verizon

shaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuff
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

anyone using microsoft voice command? Im on the latest rom and incoming calls arent being announced properly through bluetooth.. could it be something with the differet dialer. or what ever it was that fixed the hang up issue??
Old 04-18-2011, 02:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Bluetooth is set to in Band ring on the new BT fix ROMs, so announcements won't work unless you use an app like BTAG. It was this way in the past, and it's my personal Preference.

The april 15th 29017 Energy ROM (Tax Day ROM, as I call it) is working better than ANY Energy ROM I have installed. I haven't rebooted for 48 hours, when normally I would at least twice a day.

I did run into a problem yesterday. I use the windows lockscreen. So with the New ROM and the installation of Co0kie, that was disabled, so I went in and turned on the Windows lock screen. I did not realize that the CHT lockscreen was on as well. BAD. As you may know, this will make it so you cannot unlock your phone. I was very upset. But, as it turns out. I have mapped a triple press of the back button to close the app. Because that worked, I was able to close co0kies lock screen (An obvious flaw,) change the lockscreen and save the day! Lession learned. Map the Back button to Close app, and don't depend on Co0kie lock...

Things I have noticed. The Page Pool of 0 might be a problem. I am now getting out of memory problems when running opera, as was reported previously, and was a topic of conversation among those who tried PP 0 on their own.

Everything I have done works better with this ROM. Battery Life Longer, Synchronizing faster, responding quicker in general. I think I have lost a little weight too since I had the ROM, but your mileage may vary.

I have been hesitant to try the Dialer fix, I kinda don't want to mess with a good thing. I downloaded it though, perhaps I will try it later. I also don't overclock, never got it to work right for me. I installed Co0kie 1.8.5 manually on this ROM, dunno if that made a difference.

I noticed as well that it does not keep apps open, It's real aggressive in closing them, which was not the case in the past. So with no apps open, I had 12 mb of space. I really suspect this is the page pool dynamically allocating, which can be a problem if you need more than that to open opera...

something seems to break the Gsensor control panel app. If I launch it from the Settings tab, it is fine, if I launch it from the Settings section of the Compact start menu, I get an error.

I have not seen a #777 error in Days..... Since I flashed this ROM. I am loving it.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-18-2011, 05:02 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsoldier79 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

anyone using microsoft voice command? Im on the latest rom and incoming calls arent being announced properly through bluetooth.. could it be something with the differet dialer. or what ever it was that fixed the hang up issue??
How odd ... flashed Saturday and hadn't noticed as I don't use my ear piece much on the weekends, but I can confirm that I just experienced the issue.

<edit> so I soft-reset and voice command announcements worked fine this time around. I wonder if, as others have speculated, the announcement or lack, thereof, was a manifestation of zero pagepool?</edit>

Best regards,
-boggsie

Last edited by boggsie; 04-18-2011 at 07:02 PM.
Old 04-18-2011, 06:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG LS855
Carrier: Sprint

t-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post

I noticed as well that it does not keep apps open, It's real aggressive in closing them, which was not the case in the past. So with no apps open, I had 12 mb of space. I really suspect this is the page pool dynamically allocating, which can be a problem if you need more than that to open opera...
I have had the same experience with the agressive closing of apps, but unfortunately my weight seems to be staying up....
Old 04-18-2011, 08:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-bob View Post
I have had the same experience with the agressive closing of apps, but unfortunately my weight seems to be staying up....
Perhaps it's the noweight app I have running in the background.... I wish...

I installed the dialer previously mentioned. So far, bluetooth hangup seems still be working. I have noticed that performance took a hit, and I have had a SOD since then. I wonder if the dialer was the cause of my problems previously.
Old 04-18-2011, 09:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

speedyd718 is keeping up the good workspeedyd718 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monfro View Post
WM build 29018 is out...so i think that in a few NRGZ will release new roms......
EDIT:
Seems like there will be 4 more new WM builds in a few, not only 29018 .....
well if this is the case i'll hold off on flashing. thanks for the info.
OC'd to 768hz w/ WinMoSpeed 1.06
Old 04-19-2011, 06:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium CDMA
Carrier: Orange

Monfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on rep
New version of Leo dialer

I uploaded a new version of Leo dialer (V3, 19.04.2011).

I removed ALL the graphycal files already cooked in Energyrom and i put inside the cab a couple of graphycal files that i deleted in V2.
Now the cab size is 1,7mb.

It is recommended to upgrade to V3 for your next install.

If you have already installed V2 you can keep it, but on the next install is better to use V3 cab.

WM build 21690 was released today...let's hope one of the next 3 builds will be on 290xx branch. We already had 29018...but a step more will be better
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-19-2011, 10:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Exit24 is keeping up the good workExit24 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post

Things I have noticed. The Page Pool of 0 might be a problem. I am now getting out of memory problems when running opera, as was reported previously, and was a topic of conversation among those who tried PP 0 on their own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-bob View Post
I agree, I loved 0 pagepool when I first tried it. It was faster and more responsive. After a while though it drove me nuts, Opera kept closing even when I was in the middle of actively using it. I rotate between 18 and 16 PP now.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development