PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2011, 04:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

tommygnns is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 8| 21916|29008 * Sense 20

Great! It's such a minor issue. The fix can definitely wait until the next larger update to the roms.

Besides, having the "no quiet" thing has actually made me a lot less dumb about forgetting to put my phone on silent in situations when I really should lol

Thanks again, NRG!

Last edited by tommygnns; 03-14-2011 at 04:30 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-14-2011, 05:08 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 8| 21916|29008 * Sense 20

You're welcome

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 03-14-2011, 05:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

mdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to mdphoenix Send a message via AIM to mdphoenix Send a message via MSN to mdphoenix Send a message via Yahoo to mdphoenix

So. Is no one else having the hangup/bluetooth problem with this ROM?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-14-2011, 05:58 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak View Post
Any tweek or regedit you know of to keep that from happening during first boot up?
I have never tried, but it looks like you should be able to just add the root of your device to this registry key:

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\Preferences]
"FoldersExcludedFromLibrary"=""
Hope it helps.

Last edited by NinjaDuck; 03-14-2011 at 10:09 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-14-2011, 06:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

mackdaddy1 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdphoenix View Post
Well I'm having the same problem with the Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Titanium.Feb.14.7z
Old 03-14-2011, 06:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

mdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to mdphoenix Send a message via AIM to mdphoenix Send a message via MSN to mdphoenix Send a message via Yahoo to mdphoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackdaddy1 View Post
Well I'm having the same problem with the Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Titanium.Feb.14.7z
Well, that's two of us. Anyone else? I swore there were more people with this issue.
Old 03-14-2011, 07:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

Brent212 is just getting started

I organized the start menu shortcuts (/windows/start menu), creating some new folders, renaming some existing folders, and moving the shortcuts around in there. Now they all have new icons. All the shortcuts that were in the "HTC" folder (HTC Calendar, HTC People, HTC Facebook, etc) now have an icon that looks like the HTC Sense clock. This is mainly bothering me because I have a shortcut on my today screen to HTC People and I'm not a fan of having a clock icon for a link to my contacts.

Many, if not all of the other shortcuts now have different icons that, for the most part, I don't like as much as the ones that were there when I flashed the ROM (a few days ago). I have a feeling that they are the "stock" windows icons, while the ones that came with the ROM were custom for this ROM.

Anyone know what caused this, or how I can get all the old icons back?

I'm using the Feb 27 2011 Energy ROM with the start menu button on the bottom.
Old 03-14-2011, 09:58 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdphoenix View Post
Nope, not me. Never have either...

David
Old 03-14-2011, 10:13 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent212 View Post
Many, if not all of the other shortcuts now have different icons that, for the most part, I don't like as much as the ones that were there when I flashed the ROM (a few days ago). I have a feeling that they are the "stock" windows icons, while the ones that came with the ROM were custom for this ROM.

Anyone know what caused this, or how I can get all the old icons back?

I'm using the Feb 27 2011 Energy ROM with the start menu button on the bottom.
Assigning custom icons to programs and folders is path specific. Changing the names and locations will break the associations.

Look in this registry key to see how it works:
Code:
HKLM\Security\Shell\StartInfo\Start
Old 03-14-2011, 10:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint/VZ/TM

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Hey guys... Let's all collaborate on Dropbox to make this ROM perfect. Looking at you top posters and contributors, teradog, NinjaDuck, Monfro, DaveTN, etc....

If you dont have a dropbox account use this link to signup (where we both get more storage...) http://db.tt/kaT4mSi

Then PM me your signup email so I can add you to to the EnergyROM shared folder where we can swap cabs, regs, and files back and forth and test beta roms !
You've mentioned the dropbox stuff before. Glad to see it moving forward. I've been traveling a lot this year so far, and flashing/testing ROMs in hotel rooms sometimes helps break the montony of being on the road. I've signed up and will PM my info. Prob will not be able to do any flash dancing til next week though due to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommygnns View Post
I've experienced the not being able to silence a ringtone (AND stop the vibrating) of an incoming call by pressing a hardware volume button thing. Currently, pressing the hardware volume button while receiving a call only stops the vibrating while the ringtone remains unsilenced
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Problem fixed. Will be rolled into the next batch of ROMs. Please dont ask me to make cabs... hehe
Thank you tommy and NRGZ for getting this one pinned down and fixed!

@NRGZ: again thank you for continuing to cook CHT185 ROMs!
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development