View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 10:33 PM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 8| 21916|29008 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Hey guys... Let's all collaborate on Dropbox to make this ROM perfect. Looking at you top posters and contributors, teradog, NinjaDuck, Monfro, DaveTN, etc....

If you dont have a dropbox account use this link to signup (where we both get more storage...) http://db.tt/kaT4mSi

Then PM me your signup email so I can add you to to the EnergyROM shared folder where we can swap cabs, regs, and files back and forth and test beta roms !
You've mentioned the dropbox stuff before. Glad to see it moving forward. I've been traveling a lot this year so far, and flashing/testing ROMs in hotel rooms sometimes helps break the montony of being on the road. I've signed up and will PM my info. Prob will not be able to do any flash dancing til next week though due to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommygnns View Post
I've experienced the not being able to silence a ringtone (AND stop the vibrating) of an incoming call by pressing a hardware volume button thing. Currently, pressing the hardware volume button while receiving a call only stops the vibrating while the ringtone remains unsilenced
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Problem fixed. Will be rolled into the next batch of ROMs. Please dont ask me to make cabs... hehe
Thank you tommy and NRGZ for getting this one pinned down and fixed!

@NRGZ: again thank you for continuing to cook CHT185 ROMs!
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 1 times.